The Holy Bible: Containing the Old and New Testaments, Tr. Out of the Original Tongues; and with the Former Translations Diligently Compared and Revised. The References and Marginal Readings of the Polyglott Bible, with Numerous Additions from Bagster's Comprehensive Bible
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Aaron Abraham according altar answered Assyria behold blessed blood bread brethren bring brother brought called CHAPTER children of Israel Christ Christian commanded congregation daughter David death delivered destroy divine earth Egypt eyes face families father field fire five four gave give given gold hand hath head heard heart holy hundred inheritance Jacob Joseph Joshua Judah king land live LORD thy Luke Mark Matt month Moses mount numbered offering pass Pharaoh Philistines possession pray priest prophet reign returned round Samuel Saul saying sent servant seven side sight Solomon sons soul spake unto speak stone tabernacle taken Testament thee thereof thine thing thou hast thou shalt thousand told took tribe turned unto Moses unto the LORD unto thee wife woman writings written
30. lappuse - And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth ; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air ; for it repenteth me that I have made them.
12. lappuse - And Jacob said unto Pharaoh, The days of the years of my pilgrimage are an hundred and thirty years: few and evil have the days of the years of my life been, and have not attained unto the days of the years of the life of my fathers in the days of their pilgrimage.
30. lappuse - There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
34. lappuse - And I will make thy seed as the dust of the earth : so that if a man can number the dust of the earth, then shall thy seed also be numbered.
7. lappuse - And thy seed shall be as the dust of the earth; and thou shalt spread abroad to the west, and to the east, and to the north, and to the south: and in thee and in thy seed shall all the families of the earth be blessed.
31. lappuse - And every living substance was destroyed which was upon the face of the ground, both man, and cattle, and the creeping things, and the fowl of the heaven; and they were destroyed from the earth: and Noah only remained alive, and they that were with him in the ark.
122. lappuse - This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.
93. lappuse - And the LORD said unto Moses, Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole: and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looketh upon it, shall live.
46. lappuse - Remember Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, thy servants, to whom thou swarest by thine own self, and saidst unto them, I will multiply your seed as the stars of heaven, and all this land that I have spoken of will I give unto your seed, and they shall inherit it for ever.
139. lappuse - And, behold, this day I am going the way of all the earth: and ye know in all your hearts and in all your souls, that not one thing hath failed of all the good things which the LORD your God spake concerning you; all are come to pass unto you, and not one thing hath failed thereof.