Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
abate accounting activities agree agreement allowed amount apply argues assessment assets basis capital claim Commissioner common computing concluded consolidated contends cost Court customers decedent's decide decision deduction determined discount effect election expenses facts fair market value Federal filed Form fund GMAC held hold included Income Tax Regs independent GM dealer interest Internal Revenue Internal Revenue Code inventory involved issue J.R. Simplot Judge jurisdiction liability LIFO method limitations loan manufacturer matter meaning ment method Mountain State Ford Names opinion overpayment paid parties payment penalties percent period person petition petitioner petitioner's production provides purchased pursuant rate support reasonable received references reflect refund regulations reported respect respondent respondent's result retail RISC Rule shares supra Tax Court taxable taxpayer term tion trade transaction trust United valuation
211. lappuse - Stock in trade of the taxpayer or other property of a kind which would properly be included in the inventory of the taxpayer if on hand at the close of the taxable year, or property held by the taxpayer primarily for sale to customers in the ordinary course of his trade or business...
249. lappuse - Where before the expiration of the time prescribed in section 275 for the assessment of the tax, both the Commissioner and the taxpayer have consented in writing to its assessment after such time, the tax may be assessed at any time prior to the expiration of the period agreed upon. The period so agreed upon may be extended by subsequent agreements in writing made before the expiration of the period previously agreed upon.
149. lappuse - The economic outlook in general and the condition and outlook of the specific industry in particular.
44. lappuse - If the Board finds that there is no deficiency and further finds that the taxpayer has made an overpayment of tax in respect of the taxable year in respect of which the Commissioner determined the deficiency...
147. lappuse - The fair market value is the price at which the property would change hands between a willing buyer and a willing seller, neither being under any compulsion to buy or sell and both having reasonable knowledge of relevant facts.
71. lappuse - ... indirect expenses incident to and necessary for the production of the particular article, including in such indirect expenses a reasonable proportion of management expenses, but not including any cost of selling or return on capital, whether by way of interest or profit.
288. lappuse - Subject to the provisions of subsections (a) and (b) , a taxpayer may compute taxable Income under any of the following methods of accounting (1) the cash receipts and disbursements method; (2) an accrual method; (3) any other method permitted by this chapter; or (4) any combination of the foregoing methods permitted under regulations prescribed by the Secretary or his delegate.
211. lappuse - Accounts or notes receivable acquired in the ordinary course of trade or business for services rendered...
216. lappuse - That the right to the use of water acquired under the provisions of this act shall be appurtenant to the land irrigated, and beneficial use shall be the basis, the measure, and the limit of the right.