Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
activities addition Administration adults agencies agriculture American areas assistance Association attended buildings Bulletin colleges colleges and universities Commission committee completed concerned conference consultant continued cooperation Council courses curriculum Department distribution Division effective elementary enrollment equipment established evaluation exchange experience facilities Federal field fiscal foreign given Government groups guidance held high schools higher education home economics improvement included increased industrial institutions instruction interest materials meet National needs Office of Education operation organizations participated percent period personnel persons planning practices prepared present problems professional published pupils Radio received regional representatives requests responsibility result school systems secondary schools Security selected served social specialist staff staff members Statistics supervisors supply survey teachers teaching tion types United various veterans vocational education youth
17. lappuse - Organization is to contribute to peace and security by promoting collaboration among the nations through education, science and culture in order to further universal respect for justice, for the rule of law and for the human rights and fundamental freedoms which are affirmed for the peoples of the world without distinction of race, sex, language or religion by the Charter of the United Nations.
2. lappuse - Fourth, we must embark on a bold new program for making the benefits of our scientific advances and industrial progress available for the improvement and growth of underdeveloped areas.
2. lappuse - We must embark on a bold new program for making the benefits of our scientific advances and our industrial progress available for the Improvement and growth of underdeveloped areas...
2. lappuse - More than half the people of the world are living in conditions approaching misery. Their food is inadequate. They are victims of disease. Their economic life is primitive and stagnant Their poverty is a handicap and a threat both to them and to more prosperous areas. For the first time in history, humanity possesses the knowledge and the skill to relieve the suffering of these people.
84. lappuse - We do not believe that the remaining 60 percent of our youth of secondary school age will receive the life adjustment training they need and to which they are entitled as American citizens unless and until the administrators of public education with the assistance of the vocational education leaders formulate a similar program for this group.
26. lappuse - President said, was to group together those agencies of the Government whose major purpose was to promote social and economic security, educational opportunity, and the health of the citizens of the Nation.