Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
achieve activities administration agencies American areas Assistant Association authority basic BRADEMAS Center Chairman Commissioner committee concerned Congress continue Department Director educa educational research effective effort established evaluation example existing experience experimental fact Federal field Foundation function funds goals going Government groups Health higher education important improvement individual innovation Institute of Education instructional interest kind knowledge laboratories learning major materials means million National Institute objectives Office of Education operating organization personnel planning possible practice present President problems proposed question reason research and development responsibility role Secretary social staff statement structure suggest task teachers teaching testing things tion understand United University
144. lappuse - Commission's statement concerning a hidden drug problem : "that the barbiturates, at the present time are a hidden drug problem similar to that of opiates in the past. "That is true. For hundreds of years, and particularly in the latter part of the 19th century and the early part of the 20th century, opiates were used bv people who were trying to control their emotional and nervous problems.
387. lappuse - Regulation, no person in the United States shall, on the ground of race, color, or national origin, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be otherwise subjected to discrimination under any program or activity for which the Applicant receives Federal financial assistance from the Department ; and HEREBY GIVES ASSURANCE THAT it will immediately take any measures necessary to effectuate this agreement.
192. lappuse - Congress, the Bureau of the Budget (now the Office of Management and Budget...
591. lappuse - Some recent work at the Research and Development Center for Teacher Education at the University of Texas at Austin has focused on teachers' "stages of concern" about team teaching as an innovation.
559. lappuse - Act before the Select Subcommittee on Education of the House Committee on Education and Labor. In that statement on page 5 the following sentence appears: "Average book prices rose 45 percent between 1960 and 1965.
429. lappuse - Congress hereby declares it to be the policy of the United States to provide to every person an equal opportunity to receive an education of high quality regardless of his race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or social class.
463. lappuse - The National Institutes of Education should be broadly authorized to develop, support, and fund greatly strengthened programs in educational research, development, and application (RL>. & A.). The National Institutes of Education should comprise several constituent institutes, through which grants would be made to universities and other independent research institutions. The institutes would also conduct research themselves. The NIE should sponsor, among other things, several...
38. lappuse - ... the last decades of the 19th century, and the early decades of the 20th century.