Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
acres Acute appendicitis additional Admitted Agriculture Amount amputation appendectomy appendicitis applied appropriation Assistant attendance average Balance Board of Control boys building Capita charge College Colored complete Compound fracture condition Contusion cost course Crushed Current Expense Disburse dormitory drained dressed educational ending Engineering Enrollment entirely equipment Experiment face farm Fees Females femur foot fracture FUNDS girls give given grounds Hall hand head Hospital House increase insane institution July Laborer Lacerated land LEGISLATIVE Legislature located lung Males meet ments Moneys months named necessary Normal School October opened patients period plant practically present prisoners purchased received recommend removed Repairs Repairs and Improvements returned room and laundry Salaries Showing Station Superintendent Supplies TABLE teachers tibia tion University West Virginia White wound
105. lappuse - No laborer or mechanic doing any part of the work contemplated by this contract, in the employ of the Contractor or any subcontractor contracting for any part of said work contemplated, shall be required or permitted to work more than eight hours in any one calendar day upon such work...
733. lappuse - An Act to apply a portion of the proceeds of the public lands to the more complete endowment and support of the colleges for the benefit of agriculture and the mechanic arts, established under the provisions of an Act of Congress approved July second, eighteen hundred and sixty-two...
567. lappuse - That it shall be the object and duty of said experiment stations to conduct original researches or verify experiments on the physiology of plants and animals; the diseases to which they are severally subject, with the remedies for the...
127. lappuse - The tax commission may require such of the officers, agents and employees as it may designate, to give bond for the faithful performance of their duties in such sum and with such sureties as it may determine, and all premiums on such bonds shall be paid by the tax commission out of monies appropriated for the purpose of this act.
177. lappuse - ... but to remain while on parole in the legal custody and under the control of the board of managers and subject at any time to be taken back within the enclosure of said reformatory...
164. lappuse - The commission or any party may in any investigation cause the depositions of witnesses residing within or without the state to be taken in the manner prescribed by law for like depositions in civil actions in circuit courts.
172. lappuse - The board shall have full power and authority to hear and determine all questions within its jurisdiction, and its decision thereon shall be final.
141. lappuse - ... such use, either in the identical form or in any such near resemblance thereto as may be calculated to deceive, and that the fac-simile or counterparts filed therewith are true and correct. There shall be paid for such filing and recording a fee of one dollar. Said...
163. lappuse - In case of disobedience on the part of any person or persons to comply with any order of the commission or any commissioner or any subpoena, or on the refusal of any witness to testify to any matter regarding which he may be lawfully interrogated, it shall be the duty of the circuit court of any county, or the judge thereof, on application of a commissioner, to compel obedience by attachment proceedings for contempt, as in the case of disobedience of the requirements of a subpoena issued from...