Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance additional administration agency Agreement amended American amount annual annuity application appointed appropriate approved assigned assistance Association authorized Bank benefits Board capital carry centum compensation Congress consul consular Contract contributions Corporation countries currency Department determined Director disability dollars duty economic effective elected entitled established exceed Executive expenses financing fiscal follows Foreign Service officer Fund further Government Governors granted guaranties hereby House increase Institute interest International investment Investor issued leave loans meet ment military million minister mission necessary obligations officer or employee officers and employees operations Organization paid Panama paragraph participant payment performance period person position prescribe President promotion provisions of section Public Law pursuant reason receive regulations Representatives Reserve respect retirement salary Secretary Security Senate separated serve staff Stat subsection thereof tion transferred United votes
113. lappuse - Congress approves and supports the determination of the President, as Commander in Chief, to take all necessary measures to repel any armed attack against the forces of the United States and to prevent further aggression.
261. lappuse - Corporation, and in accord with law, and to make such contracts and commitments without regard to fiscal year limitations as provided by section 104 of the Government Corporation Control Act, as amended, as may be necessary in carrying out the programs set forth in the budget for the current fiscal year for such Corporation except as hereinafter provided.
151. lappuse - Such investments may be made only in interest-bearing obligations of the United States or in obligations guaranteed as to both principal and interest by the United States.
17. lappuse - To give confidence to members by making the Fund's resources available to them under adequate safeguards, thus providing them with opportunity to correct maladjustments in their balance of payments without resorting to measures destructive of national or international prosperity.
12. lappuse - ... the regulation of the hours of work, including the establishment of a maximum working day and week, the regulation of the labour supply, the prevention of unemployment, the provision of an adequate living wage...
261. lappuse - The objects and purposes of the bank shall be to aid in financing and to facilitate exports and imports and the exchange of commodities between the United States or any of its Territories or insular possessions and any foreign country or the agencies or nationals thereof.
349. lappuse - States to promote a better understanding of the United States in other countries, and to increase mutual understanding between the people of the United States and the people of other countries.
76. lappuse - Article 7 of the charter lists the following bodies as the principal organs of the United Nations: the General Assembly, the Security Council, the Economic and Social Council, the Trusteeship Council, the International Court of Justice, and the Secretariat.