Older Americans Amendments, 1973: Hearing Before the Subcommittee on Aging..., 93-1, on S. 50, S. 491, S. 735, February 5, 1973
1973 - 346 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
accordance action activities additional administration agency aging allotted amended amount annual application appropriated approved area plan assist assure authorized benefits bill carrying centum Commissioner committee conduct Congress contracts coordination cost Council demonstration Department designed determines Education effective elderly eligible employment ending June 30 established evaluations executive facilities Federal field findings fiscal year ending functions funds grants House improve increase individuals inserting institutions interest Islands KURZMAN Labor lieu manpower meet ment middle-aged mortgage Multipurpose Senior necessary needs nonprofit Older Americans Act older persons older workers operation opportunities organization payments period personnel President problems programs projects proposed pursuant referred respect result Secretary Senator KENNEDY Senior Senior Center serve social services submit subsection supported term thereof tion transportation United Welfare
32. lappuse - State (or, in his discretion, that further payments to the State will be limited to projects under or portions of the State plan not affected by such failure) , until he is satisfied that there will no longer be any failure to comply. Until he is so satisfied, no further payments shall be made to such State...
114. lappuse - Commissioner in the preparation of general regulations and with respect to policy matters arising in the administration of this...
137. lappuse - Commissioner may thereupon make new or modified findings of fact and may modify his previous action, and shall file in the court the record of the further proceedings.
160. lappuse - ... the same ratio as the amount of such Federal funds bore to the cost of the facility financed with the aid of such funds. Such value shall be determined by agreement of the parties or by action brought in the United States district court for the district in which the facility is situated.
345. lappuse - Plan, including those items purchased prior to enabling legislation, and be it further Resolved that the United States...
247. lappuse - ... (b) The Commodity Credit Corporation may dispose of food commodities under section 416 of the Agricultural Act of 1949 (7 USC 1431) by donating them to a recipient of a grant or contract to be used for providing nutritional...
192. lappuse - Any vacancy in the Commission shall not affect its powers, but shall be filled in the same manner in which the original appointment was made.
141. lappuse - State's allotment under section 303 for a fiscal year shall be reduced by the percentage (if any) by which its expenditures for such year from State sources under its State plan approved under section 305 are less than its expenditures from such sources for the preceding fiscal year.
177. lappuse - Any State desiring to receive a grant from its allotment for the purposes of this title for any fiscal year shall, in addition to having submitted, and having had approved, a basic State plan under section 6, submit for that fiscal year an annual program for library services for older persons.