Focus on the Internet
The Internet continues to worm its way into the fabric of the world communications system with information of all types imaginable from the good to the bad to the ugly. In addition we have daily viruses, worms, spam galore and all sorts of ailments. This new book brings together the latest issues in the cyberworld, which is faster by the day, darker by the night and more elusive than ever.
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Media Law and the Internet
Psychoactive Drugs for Sale Online Consciousness Psychedelics and Cybereconomics
The Google Book Search Project Is Online Indexing a Fair Use Under Copyright Law?
Data Mining An Overview
Cybercrime An Overview of the Federal Computer Fraud and Abuse Statute and Related Federal Criminal Laws
action activity addition Administration affects agency Agreement allow apply attempt authorization bank broadband causes claim collection commission commit Committee communication concerns conduct Congress conspiracy constitute consumers court crime criminal damage data mining defendant defined Department device document drug importation electronic established false federal fined foreign commerce fraud identified importation imprisonment individual institution intent Internet interstate or foreign involving issue jurisdiction legislative limited means measures obtained offense officer operation paragraph penalties person pharmacies potential prescription drugs prohibited promote prosecution protected Publishers punishable question reason records referred regarding regulations Report result safety specific statute subsection substances term threat trade unauthorized United unlawful violation websites Whoever
206. lappuse - That (a) whoever, for the purpose of obtaining information respecting the national defense with intent or reason to believe that the information to be obtained is to be used to the injury of the United States, or to the advantage of any foreign nation...
185. lappuse - Whoever embezzles, steals, purloins, or knowingly converts to his use or the use of another, or without authority, sells, conveys or disposes of any record, voucher, money, or thing of value of the United States...
205. lappuse - ... plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, document, writing, or note of anything connected with the national defense; or (c) Whoever, for the purpose aforesaid, receives or obtains or...
36. lappuse - Subject to the requirement that such measures are not applied in a manner which would constitute a means of arbitrary or unjustifiable discrimination between countries where the same conditions prevail, or a disguised restriction on international trade...
29. lappuse - In the absence of any purpose to create or maintain a monopoly, the act does not restrict the long recognized right of trader or manufacturer engaged in an entirely private business, freely to exercise his own independent discretion as to parties with whom he will deal.
184. lappuse - If two or more persons conspire either to commit any offense against the United States, or to defraud the United States, or any agency thereof in any manner or for any purpose, and one or more of such persons do any act to effect the object of the conspiracy, each shall be fined not more than $10,000 or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.
97. lappuse - USC 107: [T]he fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research...