Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
actual additional Adjusted agent Alabama amount apply approved Atlantic authorized Average Birmingham bond boxed boxed or crated carried cause Central cents charge Claim Class classification collected Commission of Alabama common carrier corporation cotton court damage delivered depot distance dollars duty earnings effect established exceed exceeding expenses Express failure fares filed Four freight furnish further hereafter hereby hundred issued joint known less Line load Louisville manner maximum rates mileage miles mission Mobile named Nashville Note Number operating originating otherwise packages packed paid passenger person Petition placed points pounds prescribed rail Railroad Commission Railroad Company Railway reasonable received refusal returned road Rule sacks schedule shipment shipped shipper shown Southern Southern Railroad Southern Railway specified Springs station statute Tariff thereof Three tion tons TRAFFIC train transportation weight
331. lappuse - ... to indigent, destitute, and homeless persons and to such persons when transported by charitable societies or hospitals, and the necessary agents employed in such transportation ; to inmates of the national homes or state homes for disabled volunteer soldiers, and of soldiers
254. lappuse - That in case any common carrier subject to the provisions of this act shall do, cause to be done, or permit to be done any act, matter, or thing in this act prohibited or declared to be unlawful, or shall omit to do any act, matter, or thing in this act required...
222. lappuse - No person shall be excused from attending and testifying or from producing documentary evidence before the commission or in obedience to the subpoena of the commission on the ground or for the reason that the testimony or evidence, documentary or otherwise, required of him may tend to criminate him or subject him to a penalty or forfeiture.
212. lappuse - The commission shall have power to adopt and publish rules to govern its proceedings and to regulate the mode and manner of all investigations and hearings of railroads and other parties before it, and all 'hearings shall be open to the public.
215. lappuse - ... by such companies; and to that end the commission shall, from time to time, prescribe, and enforce against such companies, in the manner hereinafter authorized, such rates, charges, classifications of traffic, and rules and regulations, and shall require them to establish and maintain all such public service, facilities and conveniences, as may be reasonable and just, which said rates, charges, classifications, rules, regulations and requirements, the commission may, from time to time, alter...
214. lappuse - All charges made for any service rendered or to be rendered in the transportation of passengers or property as aforesaid, or in connection therewith, or for the receiving, delivering, storage, or handling of such property, shall be reasonable and just; and every unjust and unreasonable charge for such service is prohibited and declared to be unlawful.
191. lappuse - ... which in any wise change, affect, or determine any part or the aggregate of such aforesaid rates and fares and charges.
198. lappuse - Every common carrier subject to the provisions of this Act shall, according to their respective powers, afford all reasonable, proper, and equal facilities for the interchange of traffic between their respective lines, and for the receiving, forwarding, and delivering of passengers and property to and from their several lines and those connecting therewith...
222. lappuse - But no person shall be prosecuted or subjected to any penalty or forfeiture for or on account of any transaction, matter, or thing concerning which he may testify or produce evidence, documentary or otherwise, before said Commission, or in obedience to its subpoena, or the subpoena of either of them, or in any such case or proceeding: Provided, That no person so testifying shall be exempt from prosecution and punishment for perjury committed in so testifying.
189. lappuse - ... inspectors, customs inspectors, and immigration inspectors; to newsboys on trains, baggage agents, witnesses attending any legal investigation in which the common carrier is interested, persons injured in wrecks, and physicians and nurses attending such persons...