Committee Organization in the House: Hearings, Ninety-third Congress, First Session ... An Inquiry Under the Authority of H. Res. 132, 2. sējums,1. daļa
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1973
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
action activities additional Administration Affairs agencies amend Appropriations assigned authorization Banking believe bill branch budget building Chairman BOLLING Commerce concern Cong Congress congressional consider consideration continue course created Currency deal Department economic Education effect energy establish example executive existing fact Federal floor Foreign function funds give going Government hearings House important increase institutions interest Internal issues joint jurisdiction kind Labor leadership legislative major matter Means Members ment Merchant Marine mittee Office Operations opportunity organization oversight party perhaps person present President problem procedures programs proposal question reason recommendations relating Representatives require responsibility result Rules Committee Security select committee Senate serve Service space staff standing statement structure subcommittee suggest Thank things tion transportation United whole
534. lappuse - Congress at such times and places within the United States, whether the House is in session, has recessed, or has adjourned, to hold such hearings, and to require by subpena or otherwise the attendance and testimony of such witnesses and the production of such books, records, correspondence, memoranda, papers, and documents, as it deems necessary.
105. lappuse - Enterprise and its officers shall not interfere in the political affairs of any member; nor shall they be influenced in their decisions by the political character of the member or members concerned.
342. lappuse - The Secretary of the Treasury, the Chairman of the Council of Economic Advisers...
368. lappuse - An Act to provide for the promotion of vocational rehabilitation of persons disabled in industry or otherwise and their return to civil employment", approved June 2, 1920, as amended (USC, title 29, ch.
107. lappuse - To facilitate the expansion and balanced growth of international trade, and to contribute thereby to the promotion and maintenance of high levels of employment and real income and to the development of the productive resources of all members as primary objectives of economic policy.
105. lappuse - The Bank shall take the necessary measures to ensure that the proceeds of any loan made, guaranteed, or participated in by the Bank are used only for the purposes for which the loan was granted, with due attention to considerations of economy and efficiency.
511. lappuse - Members and committees; (j) measures relating to the disposition of useless executive papers; (k) measures relating to the election of the President, Vice President, or Members of Congress, corrupt practices, contested elections, credentials and qualifications, and Federal elections generally...
497. lappuse - The Department of Defense generally, including the Departments of the Army, Navy, and Air Force generally.
534. lappuse - Subpenas may be issued over the signature of the chairman of the committee or any member of the committee designated by him, and may be served by any person designated by such chairman or member. The chairman of the committee or any member thereof may administer oaths to witnesses.