Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
accordance action added Agreement amended application arbitration archives Berne Convention broadcast cable system chapter claim clause Communications copies or phonorecords Copyright Office copyright owner costs court damages December deposit described determination device display distribution effective date embodying entitled establish exclusive rights Federal filed fixed further Government grant household identifying importation infringement inserting intent interest Librarian of Congress license Limitations material means measurement ment musical network station notice organization otherwise ownership panel paragraph particular party performance period person prescribe primary proceedings protection PUBLIC LAW published pursuant rates reasonable received Register of Copyrights regulations relating remedies renewal reproduced respect restored royalty royalty payments satellite carrier secondary transmission signal sound recording specified Stat statement station statutory damages subscribers subsection television term termination thereof tion title 17 Trade transfer transmitted United United States Code violation visual
4. lappuse - Copyright protection subsists, in accordance with this title, in original works of authorship fixed in any tangible medium of expression, now known or later developed, from which they can be perceived, reproduced, or otherwise communicated, either directly or with the aid of a machine or device.
8. lappuse - There is hereby authorized to be appropriated annually to the Department of State, out of any money in the Treasury not otherwise appropriated, such sums as may be necessary for the payment by the United States of its share of the expenses of the...
9. lappuse - computer program" is a set of statements or instructions to be used directly or indirectly in a computer in order to bring about a certain result.
15. lappuse - Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.
9. lappuse - In no case does copyright protection for an original work of authorship extend to any idea, procedure, process, system, method of operation, concept, principle, or discovery, regardless of the form in which it is described, explained, illustrated, or embodied in such work.
9. lappuse - ... nationals and domiciliaries and works first published in that nation, the President may by proclamation extend protection under this title to works of which one or more of the authors is, on the date of first publication, a national, domiciliary, or sovereign authority of that nation, or which was first published in that nation. The President may revise, suspend, or revoke any such proclamation or impose any conditions or limitations on protection under a proclamation.
35. lappuse - Notwithstanding the provisions of section 106, it is not an infringement of copyright for a library or archives, or any of its employees acting within the scope of their employment, to reproduce no more than one copy or phonorecord of a work...
9. lappuse - ... perceived, reproduced, or otherwise communicated, either directly or with the aid of a machine or device". Section 102 provides that copyright subsists "in original works of authorship fixed in any tangible medium of expression now known or later developed, from which they can be perceived, reproduced, or otherwise communicated, either directly or with the aid of a machine or device.
6. lappuse - ... (1) to reproduce the copyrighted work in copies or phonorecords; (2) to prepare derivative works based upon the copyrighted work; (3) to distribute copies or phonorecords of the copyrighted work to the public by sale or other transfer of ownership, or by rental, lease, or lending...
15. lappuse - ... (1) the purpose and character of the use, including whether such use is of a commercial nature or is for nonprofit educational purposes; (2) the nature of the copyrighted work; (3) the amount and substantiality of the portion used in relation to the copyrighted work as a whole; and (4) the effect of the use upon the potential market for or value of the copyrighted work.