Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
action administration of justice advocate agencies AMERICAN areas of education areas of employment ASSOCIATION based on race California Center Chairperson The Commission Civil Rights color Commission receives Committee complaints of discrimina concerned with discrimination conducts education programs conducts studies Connecticut Council County court enforcement DEPARTMENT Director The Commission discrimination based Division enforcement powers Executive Director Federal Geographic Area(s handicap holds hearings housing HUMAN RELATIONS COMMISSION HUMAN RIGHTS COMMISSION Illinois Indiana investigates complaints issues and concerns laws legislation marital status Maryland Michigan national origin North Carolina NW Washington offers training Office organization P.O. Box Pennsylvania President provides public accommodations Publication Title(s publicizes its findings receives and investigates recommendations Regional religion Report Room Served social South staff conciliates STATUS OF WOMEN studies and surveys Suite technical assistance tion training and technical Type of Publication(s United States Type Virginia voting rights West York
398. lappuse - ... to foster the cooperation of all who are concerned with the medical, psychological, social, and legal aspects of mental health and illness...
55. lappuse - As the Library has developed, its range of service has come to include the entire governmental establishment and the public at large, making it a national library for the United States.
487. lappuse - Conference is an organization of individual and agency members representing all aspects of health and welfare in the United States. Its major function is to conduct an annual forum for the critical examination of basic social welfare problems and issues.
534. lappuse - Nations system, in particular by the Commission on Human Rights, the Sub-commission on Prevention of Discrimination and Protection of Minorities and the...
25. lappuse - EEOC's mission is to end discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, or national origin in hiring, promotion, firing, wages, testing, training, apprenticeship, and all other conditions of employment, and to promote voluntary action programs by employers, unions, and community organizations to make equal employment opportunity an actuality.
345. lappuse - League, the National Council of Catholic Women, the National Council of Jewish Women, the National Council of Negro Women...