Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance action Added additional Administrative adopted agency agency's amend appeal applicable appropriate assistance authority bank basis chapter claims Code Commission Committee concerning conduct Conference Congress consider contained copies Corporation courts decision Department determine develop direct Director documents effect employee enforcement established Executive exemption existing extent fact Federal Register fees filed final formal Government grant hearing individual interest involved issues judicial review legislative limited material matters means meeting ment Mortgage nature notice obtain Office opportunity organizations otherwise paragraph participation particular party penalty period persons practicable present presiding proce procedures proceedings proposed published reasons Recommendation record reference regulations regulatory request respect responsibility rule rulemaking securities Service specific standards statement statute statutory submit substantial tion Title tive United unless views written
123. lappuse - An employee shall avoid any action, whether or not specifically prohibited by this part, which might result in, or create the appearance of : (a) Using public office for private gain; (b) Giving preferential treatment to any person ; (c) Impeding Government efficiency or economy ; (d) Losing complete independence or impartiality; (e) Making a Government decision outside official channels; or (f ) Affecting adversely the confidence of the public in the integrity of the Government.
30. lappuse - For the purpose of this paragraph, matter reasonably available to the class of persons affected thereby is deemed published in the Federal Register when incorporated by reference therein with the approval of the Director of the Federal Register.
184. lappuse - ... (2) The need to search for, collect, and appropriately examine a voluminous amount of separate and distinct records which are demanded in a single request; or (3) The need for consultation, which shall be conducted with all practicable speed, with another agency having a substantial interest in the determination of the request or among two or more components of the agency having substantial subject matter interest therein.
184. lappuse - ... may be extended by written notice to the person making such request setting forth the reasons for such extension and the date on which a determination is expected to be dispatched. No such notice shall specify a date that would result in an extension for more than ten working days. As used in this subparagraph, unusual circumstances...
129. lappuse - To the extent necessary to decision and when presented, the reviewing court shall decide all relevant questions of law, interpret constitutional and statutory provisions, and determine the meaning or applicability of the terms of an agency action.
156. lappuse - I certify that the claim is made in good faith; that the supporting data are accurate and complete to the best of my knowledge and belief; that the amount requested accurately reflects the contract adjustment for which the Contractor believes the Government is liable; and that I am duly authorized to certify the claim on behalf of the Contractor.
189. lappuse - September 27, 1975. (h) Rights of Legal Guardians. For the purposes of this section, the parent of any minor, or the legal guardian of any individual who has been declared to be incompetent due to physical or mental incapacity or age by a court of competent jurisdiction, may act on behalf of the individual.
189. lappuse - legal holiday" includes New Year's Day, Washington's Birthday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and any other day appointed as a holiday by the President or the Congress of the United States, or by the state in which the district court is held.
190. lappuse - ... record" means any item, collection, or grouping of information about an individual that is maintained by an agency, including, but not limited to, his education, financial transactions, medical history, and criminal or employment history and that contains his name, or the identifying number, symbol, or other identifying particular assigned to the individual, such as a finger or voice print or a photograph ; (5) the term "system of records...
74. lappuse - Except when notice or hearing is required by statute, this subsection does not apply (B) When the agency for good cause finds that notice and public procedure thereon would be impracticable, unnecessary, or contrary to the public interest (including national interest factors if a military or foreign affairs function is involved).