Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
advertising agents allowances appear applicable AUTHORITY capacity and tendency cause commerce Commission commodity competing competition competitors concerned connection consuming contained contract cost course create customers deceiving deceptive designation differential directly or indirectly disclosure discount discrimination distribution employees equal example fabrics fact false fiber furnished gold grade grant GROUP guarantee handling import induce industry member industry products injuring invoicing label leather lessen manner manufacture mark marketing material means ment merchandise methods misleading misleading or deceiving Misrepresentation monopoly NOTE offering for sale origin otherwise paragraph payment perform person prevent processing prod Prohibited promotional provisions purchasers quantity reason refund represent representations resale respect Rule seller selling showing sold specified Stat statement substantially tend tendency or effect therein thereof tion transaction ucts unfair trade practice United unless wool
26. lappuse - ... of a competitor or competitors of the lessor or seller, where the effect of such lease, sale, or contract for sale or such condition, agreement, or understanding may be to substantially lessen competition or tend to create a monopoly in any...
274. lappuse - Sec. 2. (a) That it shall be unlawful for any person engaged in commerce, in the course of such commerce, either directly or indirectly, to discriminate in price between different purchasers of commodities of like grade and quality, where either or any of the purchases involved in such discrimination are in commerce, where such commodities are sold for use, consumption, or resale within the United States or any Territory thereof or the District of Columbia or any insular possession or other place...
206. lappuse - Upon proof being made, at any hearing on a complaint under this section, that there has been discrimination in price or services or facilities furnished, the burden of rebutting the prima facie case thus made by showing justification shall be upon the person charged with a violation of this section, and unless justification shall be affirmatively shown, the Commission is authorized to issue an order terminating the discrimination : Provided, however, That nothing herein contained shall prevent a...
255. lappuse - For example, if a seller regularly grants a discount based upon the purchase of a specified quantity by a single order for a single delivery, and this discount Is justified by cost differences, It does not follow that the same discount can be cost Justified if granted to a purchaser of the same quantity by multiple orders or for multiple deliveries.
52. lappuse - Procurement of competitors' confidential information by unfair means and wrongful use thereof. It is an unfair trade practice for any member of the industry to obtain information concerning the business of a competitor by bribery of an employee or agent of such competitor, by false or misleading statements or representations, by the impersonation of one in authority, or by any other unfair means, and to use the information so obtained in such manner as to injure said competitor hi his business or...
124. lappuse - Inducing; breach of contract. Inducing or attempting to induce the breach of existing lawful contracts between competitors and their customers, or their suppliers, by any false or deceptive means whatsoever, or interfering with or obstructing the performance of any such contractual duties or services by any such means, with the purpose and effect of unduly hampering, injuring, or prejudicing competitors in their business,, is an unfair trade practice.
257. lappuse - Act) which provides that with respect to a commodity which bears, or the label or container of which bears, the trade-mark, brand, or name of the producer or distributor of such commodity and which is in free and open competition with commodities of the same general class produced or distributed by others, a seller of such a commodity may enter into a contract or agreement with a buyer thereof which establishes a minimum or stipulated price at which such commodity may be resold by such buyer when...
16. lappuse - NOTE 2: When an industry member give* allowances to competing customers for advertising in a newspaper or periodical, the fact that a lower advertising rate for equivalent space is available to one or more, but not all, such customers, is not to be regarded by the Industry member as warrantIng the retention by such customer or customers of any portion of the allowance for his or their personal use or benefit.
54. lappuse - Robinson-Patman Antidiscrimination Act, which amendment was approved May 26, 1938, and reads as follows : Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled, That nothing in the Act approved June 19, 1936 (Public, Numbered 692, Seventy-fourth Congress, second session), known as the RobinsonPatman Antidiscrimination Act, shall apply to purchases of their supplies for their own use by schools, colleges, universities, public libraries, churches,...
151. lappuse - That nothing contained in this paragraph shall prevent price changes from time to time where made in response to changing conditions affecting either (i) the market for the goods concerned, or (ii) the marketability of the goods, such as, but not limited to, actual or imminent deterioration of perishable goods, obsolescence of seasonal goods, distress sales under court process, or sales in good faith in discontinuance of business in the goods concerned. (b) Prohibited brokerage and commissions. It...