Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
According action activities additional Administration agencies agreement Agriculture ammonia amount approved assigned Assistant Associates authority Bank Billie Sol Board bond civil Commercial Solvents Commission committee communications concerning Congress continue contract Corp corporation cost County Defense Department direct Director effect equipment established estimated examination executive facilities Federal Force functions funds further Government grain hearings House increased indicated interest involved land letter loan March matter meeting memorandum ment military million mortgages notes obtained operations payments Pecos percent possible President problems procedures production proposed Public purchase received recommendations records regulations relating reorganization representatives request requirements responsibility result satellite savings Secretary Senate space staff Stat statement storage subcommittee supply tanks testimony tion told transfer United warehouses
2. lappuse - House shall exercise continuous watchfulness of the execution by the administrative agencies concerned of any laws, the subject matter of which is within the jurisdiction of such committee; and, for that purpose, shall study all pertinent reports and data submitted to the House by the agencies in the executive branch of the Government.
24. lappuse - Any vacancy in the Commission shall not affect its powers, but shall be filled in the same manner in which the original appointment was made.
20. lappuse - Commission, may conduct hearings. (f) Members of Congress who are members of the Commission shall serve without compensation in addition to that received for their services as Members of Congress ; but they shall be reimbursed for travel, subsistence, and other necessary expenses incurred by them in the performance of the duties vested in the Commission.
21. lappuse - POWERS OF THE COMMISSION SEC. 10. (a) HEARINGS AND SESSIONS. The Commission or, on the authorization, of the Commission, any subcommittee or member thereof, may, for the purpose of carrying out the provisions of this Act, hold such hearings and sit and act at such times and places...
48. lappuse - No contract or purchase on behalf of the United States shall be made unless the same is authorized by law, or is under an appropriation adequate to its fulfillment. except in the War and Navy Departments, for clothing, subsistence, forage, fuel, quarters or transportation, which, however, shall not exceed the necessities of the current year.
116. lappuse - Corporation shall, to the maximum extent practicable consistent with the fulfillment of the Corporation's purposes and the effective and efficient conduct of its business, utilize the usual and customary channels, facilities, and arrangements of trade and commerce.
25. lappuse - The staff memorandum was studied intensively by the Department of Defense, the National Aeronautics and Space Administration, and the Department of Justice.