Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accepted accordance action activities additional adopted agreement apply appropriate Article Assembly assistance believe benefit block carried Charter Commission Committee concerned Conference consider consideration continue Contracting Party contribution Convention cooperation Council Court Decade decision Delegation determine developing countries economic effective efforts established exploration and exploitation further give Government hope human important increased interest International Seabed issue jurisdiction licensing authority limits mankind matter measures ment minerals natural necessary needs objectives ocean floor ocean space operator organizations paragraph particular peaceful possible present President principles prisoners problems procedures production promote proposed question reasonable referred regard representatives request require resolution respect responsibility result rules seabed and subsoil Seabed Area Seabed Resource Second Security Senate session social specified Sponsoring Party submit taken tion trade Treaty Tribunal United Nations
34. lappuse - The natural resources referred to in these articles consist of the mineral and other non-living resources of the seabed and subsoil together with living organisms belonging to sedentary species, that is to say, organisms which, at the harvestable stage, either are immobile on or under the seabed or are unable to move except in constant physical contact with the seabed or the subsoil.
26. lappuse - Convention shall apply to all cases of declared war or of any other armed conflict which may arise between two or more of the High Contracting Parties, even if the state of war is not recognized by one of them.
32. lappuse - Inspired by the great prospects opening up before mankind as a result of man's entry into outer space, Recognizing the common interest of all mankind in the progress of the exploration and use of outer space for peaceful purposes...
33. lappuse - In the exploration and use of outer space, including the Moon and other celestial bodies, States Parties to the Treaty shall be guided by the principle of co-operation and mutual assistance...
82. lappuse - Chinese texts of which are equally authentic, shall be deposited in the archives of the Depositary Governments. Duly certified copies of this Treaty shall be transmitted by the Depositary Governments to the Governments of the signatory and acceding States.
17. lappuse - No Contracting State shall expel or return ("refouler") a refugee in any manner whatsoever to the frontiers of territories where his life or freedom would be threatened on account of his race, religion, nationality, membership of a particular social group or political opinion.
39. lappuse - Outer space, including the Moon and other celestial bodies, shall be free for exploration and use by all States without discrimination of any kind, on a basis of equality and in accordance with international law, and there shall be free access to all areas of celestial bodies.
78. lappuse - ... a broad range of related issues including those concerning the regimes of the high seas, the continental shelf, the territorial sea (including the question of its breadth and the question of international straits) and contiguous zone, fishing and conservation of the living resources of the high seas (including the question of the preferential rights of coastal States), the preservation of the marine environment (including, inter alia, the prevention of pollution) and scientific research; 3.