Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
86 Stat accordance action activities added additional Administration agency Agriculture amended amount applicable appointed appropriate approval assistance association authorized bank Board carry chapter Commission committee Congress consumer cooperative cost court covered Department designated determined Director district duties EFFECTIVE DATE election employees enactment established exceed Executive facilities Farm Credit Federal fiscal fish functions funds Government House insured interest issued July June jurisdiction lands limited loans marine marketing means ment necessary note under section officer operation organization payment period permit person powers prescribed President protection purchase pursuant quota reasonable recreation regulations relating Reserve respect retired rules rural Secretary SECTION REFERRED SECTIONS This section Senate serve standards subchapter subsection substituted sugar taking term thereof tion transferred United
132. lappuse - ... as a public debt transaction the proceeds from the sale of any securities issued under the Second Liberty Bond Act...
335. lappuse - ... 1 ) to reproduce the copyrighted work in copies or phonorecords; (2) to prepare derivative works based upon the copyrighted work; (3) to distribute copies or phonorecords of the copyrighted work to the public by sale or other transfer of ownership, or by rental, lease, or lending...
336. lappuse - Copyright protection subsists, in accordance with this title, in original works of authorship fixed in any tangible medium of expression, now known or later developed, from which they can be perceived, reproduced, or otherwise communicated, either directly or with the aid of a machine or device.
238. lappuse - ... conditions under which there will be afforded useful employment opportunities, including self-employment for those able. willing, and seeking to work, and to promote maximum employment, production, and purchasing power.
245. lappuse - Board with the approval of the Secretary of the Treasury. Such notes or other obligations shall bear interest at a rate determined by the Secretary of the Treasury, taking into consideration the current average market yield on outstanding marketable obligations of the United States of comparable maturities during the month preceding the issuance of the notes or other obligations.
249. lappuse - Code. (2) If the petitioner applies to the court for leave to adduce additional evidence, and shows to the satisfaction of the court that such additional evidence is material and that there were reasonable grounds for the failure to adduce such evidence in the proceeding before the Secretary, the court may order such additional evidence (and evidence in rebuttal thereof) to be taken before the Secretary, and to be adduced upon the hearing, in such manner and upon such terms and conditions as to the...
273. lappuse - Secretary shall prescribe, including records which fully disclose the amount and disposition by such recipient of the proceeds of such assistance, the total cost of the project or undertaking in connection with which such assistance is given or used, and the amount of that portion of the cost of the project or undertaking supplied by other sources and such other records as will facilitate an effective audit.
88. lappuse - That all charges for storage, cartage, and labor on goods which are refused admission or delivery shall be paid by the owner or consignee, and in default of such payment shall constitute a lien against any future importation made by such owner or consignee. "Sec. 12. That the term 'territory' as used in this act shall include the insular possessions of the United States.
19. lappuse - Act. (c) The committee, or any duly authorized subcommittee thereof, is authorized to hold such hearings, to sit and act at such times and places, to require by subpena or otherwise the attendance of such witnesses and the production of such books, papers, and documents, to administer such oaths, to take such testimony, to procure such printing and binding, and to make such expenditures as it deems advisable.
235. lappuse - Loans made and evidences of indebtedness purchased under this section shall bear interest at a rate not less than a rate determined by the Secretary of the Treasury taking into consideration the current average market yield on outstanding marketable obligations of the United States with remaining periods to maturity comparable to the average maturities of such loans, adjusted to the nearest one-eighth of 1 per centum...