Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
action administrative affirmed amended amount application Attorney authority Bank bankruptcy Board bonds brief cause charge Circuit Court claim Code commerce Commission Commissioner Committee common Company Cong Congress consideration Constitution contract Corp corporation Court of Appeals debtor decision denied determine direct District Court dividends duty earnings effect employees evidence exercise fact February federal filed findings follows give granted hearing held holding income Indian interest issue judge judgment June jurisdiction jury JUSTICE Labor lands legislation lines March matter meaning ment Messrs Mortgage negligence noted officers operation Opinion permit person Petition Petition for writ petitioner preferred present proceeding protection purchase question railroad reason received record regulations Relations reorganization Reported respect respondent result risk rule securities Sess standards Stat statute suit supra tion Trust United writ of certiorari York
325. lappuse - Gross income' includes gains, profits, and income derived from salaries, wages, or compensation for personal service, of whatever kind and in whatever form paid...
98. lappuse - Many forms of conduct permissible in a workaday world for those acting at arm's length are forbidden to those bound by fiduciary ties. A trustee is held to something stricter than the morals of the market place. Not honesty alone, but the punctilio of an honor the most sensitive, is then the standard of behavior.
405. lappuse - ... means any distribution made by a corporation to its shareholders, whether in money or in other property, (1) out of its earnings or profits accumulated after February 28, 1913, or (2) out of the earnings or profits of the taxable year...
135. lappuse - Of all civil causes of admiralty and maritime jurisdiction, saving to suitors in all cases the right of a common-law remedy where the common law is competent to give it, and to claimants the rights and remedies under the workmen's compensation law of any State.60 Fourth.
129. lappuse - ... any defect or insufficiency . . . in its cars, engines, appliances, machinery, track, roadbed, works, boats, wharves, or other equipment' used in interstate commerce. But independently of the statute, we are of opinion that the work of keeping such instrumentalities in a proper state of repair while thus used is so closely related to such commerce as to be in practice and in legal contemplation a part of it.
38. lappuse - ... all statutes of the United States modifying or extending the commonlaw right or remedy in cases of personal injury to railway employees shall apply...
115. lappuse - Neither said report nor any report of said investigation nor any part thereof shall be admitted as evidence or used for any purpose in any suit or action for damages growing out of any matter mentioned in said report or investigation.
255. lappuse - No objection that has not been urged before the Board, its member, agent, or agency, shall be considered by the court, unless the failure or neglect to urge such objection shall be excused because of extraordinary circumstances.
54. lappuse - ... resulting in whole or in part from the negligence of any of the officers, agents, or employees of such carrier, or by reason of any defect or insufficiency, due to its negligence, in its cars, engines, appliances, machinery, track, roadbed, works, boats, wharves, or other equipment.