Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
able activities additional Administration agencies Aging aides assistance benefits better building church committee concerned continue cost Council County Department director efforts elderly facilities fact Federal feel financing funds give going Government grant hearing hope hospital housing important income increase individual interest involved kind legislation limited living loan meals means meet mental million mobile Model Cities month nursing homes nutrition Older Americans operate opportunity organizations ORIOL percent persons planning poor population present President problems question receive record retirement rural areas Senator HARTKE Senator RANDOLPH Senator WILLIAMS senior citizens serve social security staff statement talk Thank thing tion transportation units welfare West
86. lappuse - Let us not therefore judge one another any more : but judge this rather, that no man put a stumblingblock or an occasion to fall in his brother's way.
170. lappuse - Our report suggests that the New York City Department of Mental Health and Mental Retardation Services...
11. lappuse - I am drawing directly from the records of events as they were presented to me by my assistant minister, Dr. Ace L. Tubbs. I believe them to be a faithful report of this long struggle. I thank you very much for giving me this opportunity to present my statement to you, Senator Williams. Senator WILLIAMS.
671. lappuse - Welcome, Dr. Leach. I appreciate your being here. I will have some questions after he has testified. I wonder if I might interrupt here, Mr. Chairman. I know that you have the full schedule of witnesses and I have a statement that I would like to put in the record at this point. Senator HARTKE. It will be included in the record. Senator MUSKIE.
807. lappuse - The test should be acceptable to the population. 7. The natural history of the condition, including development from latent to declared disease, should be adequately understood.
807. lappuse - There should be an accepted treatment for patients with recognized disease; 3. Facilities for diagnosis and treatment should be available; 4. There should be a recognizable latent or early symptomatic stage; 5.
44. lappuse - Suitable housing, independently selected, designed and located with reference to special needs and available at costs which older citizens can afford. 4. Full restorative services for those who require institutional care. 5. Opportunity for employment with no discriminatory personnel practices because of age.
44. lappuse - Opportunity for employment with no discriminatory personnel practices because of age. 6. Retirement in health, honor, dignity - after years of contribution to the economy. 7. Pursuit of meaningful activity within the widest range of civic, cultural, and recreational opportunities.