Code of Federal Regulations: Containing a Codification of Documents of General Applicability and Future Effect as of December 31, 1948, with Ancillaries and Index
U.S. General Services Administration, National Archives and Records Service, Office of the Federal Register, 1949
Special edition of the Federal Register, containing a codification of documents of general applicability and future effect ... with ancillaries.
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance activities agriculture allowance amended amount applicant appropriate approved areas assistance authority basis benefit buildings Bureau claim classes Commission Commissioner contracts copies cost courses Department designated determined direction Director disposal agency distributive employment equipment established expenditures expenses facilities Federal credit union Federal funds filed fiscal foreign Form funds given Government granted individual industrial institutions instruction interest issued land Library limited liquidation located materials means meet ment necessary notice occupations offered Office operation organization paragraph payment period persons preparation priority production Public Law purchase real property records regulations rehabilitation reimbursement reports request respect responsible rooms Security served specific standards Stat submitted supervision supplies surplus property teachers thereof tion tional Title trade transfer United vocational education
71. lappuse - The Contractor warrants that no person or selling agency has been employed or retained to solicit or secure this contract upon an agreement or understanding for a commission, percentage, brokerage, or contingent fee, excepting bona fide employees or bona fide established commercial or selling agencies maintained by the Contractor for the purpose of securing business.
10. lappuse - ... the Government may, by written notice to the contractor, terminate his right to proceed with the work or such part of the work as to which there has been a failure to pay said required wages and to prosecute the work to completion by contract or otherwise, and the contractor and his sureties shall be liable to the Government for any excess costs occasioned the Government thereby.
67. lappuse - Territory shall be twenty-five thousand dollars, to be applied only to instruction in agriculture, the mechanic arts, the English language and the various branches of mathematical, physical, natural and economic science, with special reference to their applications in the industries of life, and to the facilities for such instruction...
121. lappuse - ... visual acuity is greater than 20/200 but is accompanied by a limitation in the fields of vision such that the widest diameter of the visual field subtends an angle no greater than 20 degrees, (e) ADDITIONAL EXEMPTION FOR DEPENDENTS.
67. lappuse - BankheadJones appropriations for the land-grant colleges and universities may be applied to Instruction in agriculture, the mechanic arts, the English language and the various branches of mathematical, physical, natural, and economic science, with special reference to their applications in the Industries of life, and to the facilities for such Instruction, and a portion thereof may be used for providing courses for the special preparation of Instructors for teaching the elements of agriculture and...
112. lappuse - United States for the three most recent consecutive years for which satisfactory data are available from the Department of Commerce. Such promulgation shall be conclusive for each of the two fiscal years in the period beginning July 1 next succeeding such promulgation : Provided, That the...
10. lappuse - Government, or if any such surety fails to furnish reports as to his financial condition from time to time as requested by the Government, the Contractor shall promptly furnish such additional security as may be required from time to time to protect the interests of the Government and of persons supplying labor or materials in the prosecution of the work contemplated by this contract.
6. lappuse - Onethird in the ratio which the area of each State bears to the total area of all the States; one-third in the ratio which the population of each State bears to the total population of all the States...