Copyright Law Revision: Hearings, Ninety-third Congress, First Session, Pursuant to S. Res. 56 on S. 1361, July 31 and August 1, 1973
United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Patents, Trademarks, and Copyrights
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1973 - 675 lappuses
Mēģiniet meklēt visos sējumos: distribution
1.0. rezultāts no 0.
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
additional agreement amendment American American Chemical Society application Association authors believe bill broadcast cable system cable television CATV Chairman charge Commission Committee Communications compulsory license concerned Congress continue copy copyright owners costs court determination developing distribution educational effect established exclusive exemption existing fact fair Federal fees further grant important industry infringement institutional interest issue journals League legislation license limited major material means notice Office operating organizations payment percent performance period person phonorecord photocopying position present producers profit proposed protection publishers reasonable received record Register religious reproduction request respect revision royalty schedule secondary Senator McCLELLAN serve signals specific statement stations Subcommittee subscribers telecasts tion transmission United Wilkins
130. lappuse - In determining whether the use made of a work in any particular case is a fair use the factors to be considered shall include 1. the purpose and character of the use, including whether such use is of a commercial nature or is for nonprofit educational purposes 2. the nature of the copyrighted work 3.
575. lappuse - ... no more than one article or other contribution to a copyrighted collection or periodical issue, or to a copy or phonorecord of a small part of any other copyrighted work...
606. lappuse - ... for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright. In determining whether the use made of a work in any particular case is a fair use the factors to be considered shall include 1.
34. lappuse - Termination of the grant may be effected notwithstanding any agreement to the contrary, including an agreement to make a will or to make any future grant.
124. lappuse - ... is aware or has substantial reason to believe that it is engaging in the related or concerted reproduction or distribution of multiple copies or phonorecords of the same material, whether made on one occasion or over a period of time, and whether intended for aggregate use by one or more individuals or for separate use by the individual members of a group...
4. lappuse - Commission or by an appropriate governmental authority of Canada or Mexico and embodying a performance or display of a work is actionable as an act of infringement under section...
25. lappuse - Copyright in each separate contribution to a collective work is distinct from copyright in the collective work as a whole, and vests initially in the author of the contribution. In the absence of an express transfer of the copyright or of any rights under it, the owner of copyright in the collective work is presumed to have acquired only the privilege of reproducing and distributing the contribution as part of that particular collective work, any revision of that collective work, and any later collective...