Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
86 STAT accordance action Administrator agency agreement amended America in Congress amount applicable appropriate Approved assistance authorized boating safety carry centum civil penalty Code Comm Commission compensation Congress Congress assembled considered and passed construction cost court Department designated determined effective employee enacted enforcement environment established exceed Federal fiscal fish follows foreign fund Government House House of Representatives HOUSE REPORT immediately importation inserting in lieu interest Interior issued July jurisdiction lieu thereof limited marine mammal means ment Merchant Marine Act necessary notice numbering obligations officer operating paragraph payment period permit person prescribed programs protection provisions purchaser pursuant read as follows reasonable regulations relating REPORT respect Secretary of Commerce Senate Senate and House sentence ship standards striking subsection subsidy taking term thereof the words tion United unless vessel violation waters wildlife
10. lappuse - ... v. any irreversible and irretrievable commitments of resources which would be involved in the proposed action should it be implemented.
10. lappuse - The Congress, recognizing the profound impact of Poiioies and man's activity on the interrelations of all components of the natural goals. environment, particularlv the profound influences of population growth, high-density urbanization, industrial expansion, resource exploitation, and new and expanding technological advances and recognizing further the critical importance of restoring and maintaining environmental quality to the overall welfare and development of man...
24. lappuse - Interest on loans made under this section shall be at a rate not less than (i) a rate determined by the Secretary of the Treasury taking into consideration the current average market yield on outstanding marketable obligations of the United States with remaining periods to maturity comparable to the average maturities of such loans adjusted to the nearest one-eighth of 1 per centum, plus (ii) an allowance adequate in the judgment of the Secretary of Transportation to cover administrative costs and...
10. lappuse - To gather timely and authoritative information concerning the conditions and trends in the quality of the environment...
141. lappuse - The liability of an employer prescribed in section 4, shall 33 use 90ft. be exclusive and in place of all other liability of such employer to the employee, his legal representative, husband or wife, parents, dependents, next of kin, and anyone otherwise entitled to recover damages from such employer at law or in admiralty on account of such injury or death...
40. lappuse - Commission, including traveltime, and while away from their homes or regular places of business may be allowed travel expenses, including per diem in lieu of subsistence, as authorized by section 5703 of title 5 of the United States Code for persons in the Government service employed intermittently.
10. lappuse - ... include in every recommendation or report on proposals for legislation and other major Federal actions significantly affecting the quality of the human environment, a detailed statement by the responsible official on (i) the environmental impact of the proposed action...
10. lappuse - President studies relating to such conditions and trends; (8) to review and appraise the various programs and activities of the Federal Government in the light of the policy set forth in title...
91. lappuse - United States commissioners may, within their respective jurisdictions, upon proper oath or affirmation showing probable cause, issue warrants in all such cases. All birds, or parts, nests, or eggs thereof, captured, killed, taken, shipped, transported, carried, or possessed contrary to the provisions of this act...
10. lappuse - Make available to States, counties, municipalities, institutions, and individuals, advice and information useful in restoring, maintaining, and enhancing the quality of the environment; (G) Initiate and utilize ecological information in the planning and development of resource-oriented projects ; and (H) Assist the Council on Environmental Quality established by title II of this Act.