Secondary Market Facilities for Conventional Mortgages, Hearings Before a Subcommittee of ..., 88-1 on S.810, S.8111, and S.2130 ..., September 17, 18, and 19, 1963
1961 - 309 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
addition Administration agency amount areas authorized believe bill bonds capital Chairman changes charter commercial banks committee companies conventional mortgages cost deal debentures directors effect established existing families Federal Home Loan financing FNMA funds gage Government guaranteed Home Loan Bank home mortgage housing improvement income increase industry institutions interest investment investors issue Joint Board KIMBREL laws legislation lending less limited loan associations market facility McMURRAY meet million mort mortgage insurance mortgage insurance corporation mortgage loans mortgage market mortgage marketing corporations National Mortgage necessary obligations operations organization outstanding participations percent period persons present president problems projects proposed purchase question rental reserves savings and loan secondary secondary market securities sell Senator Douglas Senator SPARKMAN standards statement term tion types units
51. lappuse - The accounts of the Corporation shall be audited annually in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards by independent certified public accountants or independent licensed public accountants certified or licensed by a regulatory authority of a State or other political subdivision of the United States.
15. lappuse - ... shall be conclusive, and its recommendation, if any, for the modification or setting aside of its original order, with the return of such additional evidence. The judgment and decree of the court shall be final, except that the same shall be subject to review by the Supreme Court upon certiorari as provided in section two hundred and forty of the Judicial Code.
24. lappuse - States, and such guaranty shall be expressed on the face thereof ; and such bonds shall be lawful investments, and may be accepted as security, for all fiduciary, trust, and public funds, the investment or deposit of which shall be under the authority or control of the United States or any officer or officers thereof.
14. lappuse - Commission, and enforcing the same to the extent that such order is affirmed and to issue such writs as are ancillary to its jurisdiction or are necessary in its judgment to prevent injury to the public or to competitors pendente lite.
197. lappuse - ... may from time to time by its rules and regulations and subject to such terms and conditions as may be prescribed therein, add...
197. lappuse - The Commission may from time to time by its rules and regulations and subject to such terms and conditions as may be prescribed therein...
12. lappuse - Act, he may make application to the appropriate court for an order enjoining such acts or practices, or for an order enforcing compliance with such provision, and upon a showing by the Administrator that such person has engaged or is about to engage in any such acts or practices a permanent or temporary injunction, restraining order, or other order shall be granted without bond...
194. lappuse - Corporation shall determine the necessity for and the character and amount of its obligations and expenditures under this Act and the manner in which they shall be incurred, allowed, paid, and accounted for, without regard to the provisions of any other laws governing the expenditure of public funds and such determinations shall be final and conclusive upon all other officers of the Government.
196. lappuse - Foundation, including its franchise and income, shall be exempt from taxation now or hereafter imposed by the United States, or any territory or possession thereof, or by any State, county, municipality, or local taxing authority.
6. lappuse - mortgage' means a first mortgage on real estate, In fee simple, or on a leasehold (1) under a lease for not less than ninety-nine years which is renewable; or (2) under a lease having a period of not less than fifty years to run from the date the mortgage was executed; and the term 'first mortgage...