Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
3ܐܐܝ 6ܐܐܝ 8ܐܐܝ 9ܐܐܝ Aeronautics and Space approximately atmosphere CCO CCO Center channel circuit column computed counter curve DELTA detector determined distribution dust earth effect electron energy enthalpy equation experiment Explorer Figure flight flow frequency function given heat increase Initial ions measurements method NASA TECHNICAL NOTE NASA TN National Aeronautics obtained operation orbital oscillations output particles percent phase Physics position presented pressure problem radiation range ratio received Reference region rocket RP RA satellite shown signal Space Space Administration spacecraft teflon temperature tests values voltage ССС ССС ССС ܐ 6ܐܝ ܐ3ܐܝ ܐ6ܐܝ ܐ8ܐܝ ܐ9ܐܝ ܐܐ ܐܐܐ ܐܐܐܘ ܐܐܐܝ ܐܐܐܝ ܐܐܐܫ ܐܐܘܝ ܐܐܝ ܐܐܬܝ ܐܘܐ ܐܝ ܐܪܐܝ ܕܐܐ ܕܐܐܝ ܕܪܐܝ ܘܐܐ ܘܐܐܝ ܘܘܘܝ ܘܟܐܝ ܙܐܐܝ ܟܐ ܟܐܐܝ ܟܐܐܫ ܟܟܐܝ ܠܐܐܐܝ ܪܐܐܝ ܬܠܐܐܝ
3. lappuse - American enterprise time for this nation to take a clearly leading role in space achievement, which in many ways may hold the key to our future on earth . . . ... 1 believe that this nation should commit itself to achieving the goal, before this decade is out, of landing a man on the moon and returning him safely to the earth.
4. lappuse - National Aeronautics and Space Act of 1958". DECLARATION OF POLICY AND PURPOSE SEC. 102. (a) The Congress hereby declares that it is the policy of the United States that activities in space should be devoted to peaceful purposes for the benefit of all mankind.
19. lappuse - ... although the information obtained from the Explorer satellites in the last year suggests that these belts may have the function of a storage bin, in which solar energy is trapped for a time, before it is released to the atmosphere. The entire matter of Sun-Earth relations, including the formation of the Van Allen Belts and their possible role in geophysical phenomena, constitutes a relatively new area of research in each of the sciences. It is an area which was greatly stimulated by the discovery...
5. lappuse - It was therefore decided that this bearing would be the initial "standard" test vehicle. Investigation of Retainers. Since the major cause of bearing failure in the development of the electric field meter4 was the retainer, the first phase of the study would consist of establishing the most promising retainer by using the "standard
7. lappuse - ... 1. Bearings with crown-type retainers, standard except that all the components were gold-plated, were also run to provide a comparison of retainer configurations. The bearings were run in pairs and, in all, fifty bearings were tested. A summary of the various combinations is given in Table 1. Vacuum System Because the bearings were to operate without the benefit of oil film lubrication, a vacuum system completely free of oil diffusion pumps was required, since experience has shown that it is...
4. lappuse - ... ceramics (materials of extremely high elastic modulus). In this study, the metallic film approach is taken. Thin Film Theory It is well known that thin films such as oxide coatings have a marked effect on friction and wear between surfaces. It is also known that a certain degree of roughness exists even on a highly polished surface. Magnified many times, such a "polished" surface resembles a mountain range. When two surfaces move relative to each other, areas of extreme stress exist where these...
23. lappuse - ... in spacecraft by the Radiation Instrument Development Laboratory and is available in a package measuring 6X6X5 inches, weighting 5.5 pounds, and requiring about one watt of power. The second detector used in this system of instrumentation to extend the proton energy spectrum down to about 1 Mev is a thin Csl scintillator detector. The pulse height distribution from this detector is determined by an eightchannel hiding-window integral pulse height analyzer developed at GSFC (Reference 6).