Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
Act for Fiscal activities added additional Administrator Agency agreement agricultural amended America amount apply appropriated approved Armed Forces Assistance Act carry chemical Committee commodities conduct Congress consultation continue contributions Control cooperative Corporation costs Credit Defense Authorization Act Department of Defense described designated determines economic effective eligible enactment equipment established Executive Order export extent facilities fiscal forces Foreign Foreign Assistance former Soviet functions funds Government increase independent Initiative inserted interest later lieu limitation means ment military missile National Defense Authorization necessary nuclear obligated operation Organization paragraph peace person personnel President projects Public Law pursuant referred relating respect Secretary of Defense Senate sense Soviet Union Stat struck submit subsection term thereof tion Trade transfer transportation Treaty United weapons
461. lappuse - Treaty undertakes to pursue negotiations in good faith on effective measures relating to cessation of the nuclear arms race at an early date and to nuclear disarmament, and on a treaty on general and complete disarmament under strict and effective international control.
87. lappuse - The representatives of the General Accounting Office shall have access to all books, accounts, financial records, reports, files, and all other papers, things, or property belonging to or in use by the District and necessary to facilitate the audit, and they shall be afforded full facilities for verifying transactions with the balances or securities held by depositories, fiscal agents, and custodians.
845. lappuse - Order is intended only to improve the internal management of the Federal government, and is not intended to create any right or benefit, substantive or procedural, enforceable at law by a party against the United States, its agencies, its officers or any person.
689. lappuse - When the committee has reported, or has been discharged from further consideration of, a resolution as provided in this paragraph, it shall be at any time thereafter in order (even though a previous motion to the same effect has been disagreed to) to move to proceed to the consideration of the resolution.
280. lappuse - So much of the personnel, property, records, and unexpended balances of appropriations, allocations, and other funds employed, used, held, available, or to be made available in connection with the functions transferred...
86. lappuse - For such purpose such obligations may be acquired (1) on original issue at the issue price, or (2) by purchase of outstanding obligations at the market price. The purposes for which obligations of the United States may be issued under the Second Liberty Bond Act, as amended, are hereby extended to authorize the issuance at par of special obligations exclusively to the Fund.
143. lappuse - Appropriate assistance should promote real food security, which means access by all people at all times to enough food for an active and healthy life and the availability of sufficient income and food to prevent chronic dependency upon food assistance.
690. lappuse - ... (2) with full recognition of the constitutional right of either House to change the rules (so far as relating to the procedure of that House) at any time, in the same manner and to the same extent as in the case of any other rule of that House.
911. lappuse - USC 1431), or purchased under section 32 of the Act of August 24, 1935 (7 USC 612c...