Problems with the E-rate Program: Waste, Fraud, and Abuse Concerns in the Wiring of Our Nation's Schools to the Internet : Hearing Before the Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations of the Committee on Energy and Commerce, House of Representatives, One Hundred Eighth Congress, Second Session, 3. daļa
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Energy and Commerce. Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations
U.S. Government Printing Office, 2004
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
action additional Administrative agreed Agreement amount application approved asked Attachment authorized believe Bill Block budget cabling Chairman changes charges City Colvin Commitment Communications complete CONFIDENTIAL Connections consultant contract cost Date decision defendant discount discuss document DONOVAN e-mail E-Rate program eligible employees Entity equipment Federal Form Francisco Unified School fraud funding Funding Request George Gerard going Green Inter-Tel Internal involved issues John Judy listed look Manager Marchelos McNulty McQuoid meeting Message Michigan million Name NECBNS Network Number Office Original Page party person questions received regarding represented response rules San Francisco Unified School District Schools and Libraries Sent servers Service Provider SFUSD shared Solutions Subject submitted Thank understand Unified School District United Universal Service USAC vendors VNCI WALDEN
522. lappuse - Has been authorized, in writing, to act as agent for the following principals in certifying that those principals have not participated, and will not participate in any action contrary to...
135. lappuse - For the purpose of regulating Interstate and foreign commerce in communication by wire and radio so as to make available, so far as possible, to all the people of the united States a rapid, efficient, nation-wide, and worldwide wire and radio communication service with adequate facilities at reasonable charges...
399. lappuse - The aforesaid combination and conspiracy consisted of a continuing agreement, understanding, and concert of action among the defendants and co-conspirators, the substantial terms of which were: a.
436. lappuse - A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.
78. lappuse - Chair then advises you that under the rules of the House and the rules of the committee, you are entitled to be advised by counsel. Do any of you desire to be advised by counsel during your testimony today?
522. lappuse - ... and (3) No attempt has been made or will be made by the offerer to induce any other concern to submit or not to submit an offer for the purpose of restricting competition. (b) Each...
522. lappuse - Is the person in the offerer's organization responsible for determining the prices being offered in this bid or proposal, and that the signatory has not participated and will not participate in any action contrary to...
398. lappuse - February 17, 1994, for the purpose of executing and attempting to execute the aforesaid scheme and artifice to defraud and to obtain . money and property by means of false and fraudulent pretenses, representations and promises, and attempting to do so, defendants ARTHUR A.