Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
accordance additional adjusted basis allowed amended amortization amount applicable approved assets August authorized basis bond bottling calendar cents chapter claim Code of Federal collection Commissioner of Internal completed computed Concerned contained contract or subcontract copy corporation cost deduction depositors determined distilled district Division earnings effect election emergency employees Example excess profit exchange expenses facility Federal Regulations filed Form gain immediately income tax individual inserting inspection interest Internal Revenue Code inventory issued January July June less liability lieu loss manufacture March 27 means month necessary OFFICE paid paragraph party payment percent performed period person prescribed prior provisions Public pursuant read as follows reason received refund Regulations relating respect Revenue Act Secretary sentence spirits stamps taxable taxable year beginning taxpayer term thereof tion title 26 Treasury TREASURY DEPARTMENT United Washington wine
190. lappuse - ... a transfer by a corporation of all or a part of its assets to another corporation If Immediately after the transfer the transferor or Ita shareholders or both are In control of the corporation to which the assets are transferred, or (D) a recapitalization, or (E) a mere change in Identity, form, or place of organization, however effected.
411. lappuse - ... on each proof gallon, or wine gallon when below proof, and a proportionate tax at a like rate on all fractional parts of such proof or wine gallon, to be paid by the distiller or importer when withdrawn, and collected under the provisions of existing law.
181. lappuse - CAPITAL. If any distribution made by a corporation to its shareholders is not out of increase in value of property accrued before March 1, 1913, and is not a dividend, then the amount of such distribution shall be applied against and reduce the adjusted basis of the stock provided in section 113, and if in excess of such basis, such excess shall be taxable in the same manner as a gain from the sale or exchange of property.
221. lappuse - To constitute receipt in such a case the income must be credited or set apart to the taxpayer without any substantial limitation or restriction as to the time or manner of payment or condition upon which payment is to be made, and must be made available to him so that it may be drawn at any time, and its receipt brought within his own control and disposition.
190. lappuse - ... the acquisition by one corporation in exchange solely for all or a part of its voting stock of at least 80 per centum of the voting stock and at least 80 per centum of the total number of shares of all other classes of stock of another corporation...
155. lappuse - person" as used in this section includes an officer or employee of a corporation or a member or employee of a partnership, who as such officer, employee, or member is under a duty to perform the act in respect of which the violation occurs.
34. lappuse - That in the case of foreign corporations subject to taxation under this title not engaged in trade or business within the United States and not having any office or place of business therein, there shall be deducted and withheld at the source in the same manner and upon the same items of income as is provided in section...
430. lappuse - employee" shall not include any individual while such individual is engaged in the physical operations consisting of the mining of coal, the preparation of coal, the handling (other than movement by rail with standard railroad locomotives) of coal not beyond the mine tipple, or the loading of coal at the tipple. Sixth. The term "representative...
181. lappuse - March 1, 1913, and is not out of earnings or profits, then the amount of such distribution shall be applied against and reduce the adjusted basis of the stock provided in section 113, and if in excess of such basis, such excess shall be taxable in the same manner as a gain from the sale or exchange of property.
275. lappuse - The provisions of the present convention shall not be construed to restrict in any manner any exemption, deduction, credit, or other allowance accorded by the laws of one of the contracting states in the determination of the tax imposed by such state.