Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance actually adopt annually applicant applicants for registration appointed approved Association assume authorized Board of Examiners Board of Health cause certificate of registration charge clerk connected course Court determine diploma dollars duly duty effect elect engaged entitled equivalent evidence examination expenses experience five fund furnish given giving Governor Graduate Nurses guilty hearing hold office holder hospital hundred incur instruction issued January journal July June keep known least less letters license majority Medical meetings months moral character names necessary expenses notice obtained offense paid pass passage payment person physicians practice president prior profession professional nursing qualifications received record registered nurse reputable revoked rules salary sanitarium satisfactory schools seal secretary sick standing subjects systematic term thereafter thereof thirty days tion training-school training-school for nurses treasurer twenty-one vacancy violating written
62. lappuse - ... two of whom shall be elected for one year, two for two years and two for three years from the date of the annual school meeting next succeeding such special meeting.
115. lappuse - ... registered nurse, and no other person shall assume such title, or use the abbreviation EN or any other words, letters or figures to indicate that the person using the same is such a registered nurse.
130. lappuse - Any person who shall knowingly violate any of the provisions of this Act shall be deemed guilty of a misdemeanor, and upon conviction for the first offense shall be fined not less than twenty-five ($25.00) dollars, nor more than fifty ($50.00) dollars...
126. lappuse - ... by a fine of not less than one hundred dollars or more than five hundred dollars, or by imprisonment in the county jail of not less than ten days nor more than sixty days, or by both such fine and imprisonment, at the discretion of the court.
105. lappuse - Act shall be deemed guilty of a misdemeanor, and upon conviction thereof, shall be punished by a fine of not less than Fifty ($50.00) Dollars nor more than Five Hundred ($500.00) Dollars, or by imprisonment in the county jail not less than thirty (30) days nor more than six (6) months, or by both such fine and imprisonment.
119. lappuse - RN" or any other letters or figures to indicate that he or she is a registered nurse. Sec. 6. That this act shall not be construed to affect or apply to the gratuitous nursing of the sick by friends or members of the family; and also it shall not apply to any person nursing the sick for hire, but who does not in any way assume to be a registered nurse.
124. lappuse - Penaltysecond offense, a fine of not less than Fifty Dollars ($50.00), nor more than Two Hundred Dollars ($200.00...
135. lappuse - Said expenses shall be paid from the fees and penalties received by the board under the provisions of this act. And no part of the salary or other expenses of the board shall ever be paid out of the State Treasury.
75. lappuse - Board shall constitute a quorum, and special meetings of the Board shall be called by the secretary upon written request of any two members. The said Board of Examiners is authorized to frame such by-laws as may be necessary to govern its proceedings.