Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accept accordance action additional agencies agree Agreement alternate amended amount apply appointed appropriate approved arrangements Articles of Agreement assets Association authorized balance Bank Bank's become Board of Governors borrower capital stock cast cease charges Corporation Council countries currency decision deemed determine Development direct distribution dollars effect elected entitled established exchange Executive Directors exercise extent financing force foreign Fund gold guaranteed held holdings immune increase interest International International Bank investment issued less liability limitation loans majority meeting member countries membership ment million Monetary necessary obligations operations organization original otherwise paid paragraph participate payment percent period person President principal proposed pursuant quota reasonable received referred remain representatives reserves respect restrictions Section securities shares specified subscriptions suspension territories tion total voting power transactions United withdraw
134. lappuse - The paramount consideration in the employment of the staff and in the determination of the conditions of service shall be the necessity of securing the highest standards of efficiency, competence, and integrity. Due regard shall be paid to the importance of recruiting the staff on as wide a geographical basis as possible.
66. lappuse - Each government on whose behalf this Agreement is signed shall deposit with the Government of the United States of America an instrument setting forth that it has accepted this Agreement in accordance with its law and has taken all steps necessary to enable it to carry out all of its obligations under this Agreement.
77. lappuse - Section 2, no member shall, without the approval of the Fund, impose restrictions on the making of payments and transfers for current international transactions.
110. lappuse - Bank (including any dividend or interest thereon) by whomsoever held (i) which discriminates against such obligation or security solely because it is issued by the Bank; or (ii) if the sole jurisdictional basis for such taxation is the place or currency in which it is issued, made payable or paid, or the location of any office or place of business maintained by the Bank.
157. lappuse - Actions may be brought against the Bank only in a court of competent jurisdiction in the territories of a member in which the Bank has an office, has appointed an agent for the purpose of accepting service or notice of process, or has issued or guaranteed securities.
81. lappuse - Board, except the power to: (i) Admit new members and determine the conditions of their admission; (ii) Increase or decrease the capital stock; (iii) Suspend a member; (iv) Decide appeals from interpretations of this Agreement given by the Executive Directors...
150. lappuse - Bank, its officers and employees shall not interfere in the political affairs of any member, nor shall they be influenced in their decisions by the political character of the member or members concerned.
81. lappuse - The Board of Governors shall hold an annual meeting and such other meetings as may be provided for by the Board or called by the Executive Directors.
6. lappuse - To facilitate the expansion and balanced growth of international trade, and to contribute thereby to the promotion and maintenance of high levels of employment and real income and to the development of the productive resources of all members as primary objectives of economic policy.
115. lappuse - The Secretary of the Treasury is authorized and directed to purchase any notes and other obligations issued hereunder and for that purpose he is authorized to use as a public debt transaction the proceeds from the sale of any securities issued under the Second Liberty Bond Act, as amended, and the purposes for which securities may be issued under that Act, as amended, are extended to include any purchases of such notes and obligations.