Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
adequate administration advisory agencies American amount appropriation approved areas Association authorized basis believe bill births carry Chief child health child-welfare Children's Bureau clinics committee concerned Congress cooperation cost crippled children deaths delinquency dental Department Doctor effect established facilities fact Federal funds give given Government groups health services hospital House income increased individual infant institutions interest June Labor legislation live maternal and child means test meet methods Michigan Miss mortality mothers and children necessary nursing Office organization parents pediatric percent period personnel persons physicians practice present problems professional proposed public health question receive record referred responsibility Secretary Senator DONNELL Senator PEPPER social society standards statement tion United WALL Washington welfare workers
83. lappuse - State, services for promoting the health of mothers and children, especially in rural areas and in areas suffering from severe economic distress, . . . the sum of $11,000,000.
53. lappuse - ... shall notify such State agency that further payments will not be made to the State under this Act until he is satisfied that there is no longer any such failure to comply. Until he is so satisfied, he shall make no further certification to the Secretary of the Treasury with respect to such State...
20. lappuse - Bureau shall investigate and report . . . upon all matters pertaining to the welfare of children and child life among all classes of our people...
8. lappuse - State for any prior period under such section was greater or less than the amount which should have been paid to the State for such prior period under such section.
298. lappuse - The sums made available under this section shall be used for making payments to States which have submitted, and had approved by the Secretary of Health, Education, and Welfare, State plans for medical assistance.
293. lappuse - ... (5) provide such methods of administration (including methods relating to the establishment and maintenance of personnel standards on a merit basis, except that the Secretary shall exercise no authority with respect to the selection, tenure of office, and compensation of any individual employed in accordance with such methods} as are found by the Secretary to be necessary for the proper and efficient operation of the plan...
300. lappuse - For the purpose of enabling each State to extend *^ and improve (especially in rural areas and in areas suffering from severe economic distress...
293. lappuse - Secretary to be necessary for the proper and efficient operation of the plan; (6) provide that the State agency will make such reports, in such form and containing such information, as the Secretary may from time to time require, and comply with such provisions as the Secretary may from time to time find necessary to assure the correctness and verification of such reports...
307. lappuse - State publicwelfare agencies in establishing, extending, and strengthening, especially in predominantly rural areas, public -welfare services (hereinafter in this section referred to as "child welfare services") for the protection and care of homeless, dependent, and neglected children, and children in danger of becoming delinquent...