« iepriekšējāTurpināt »
Chap. TITLE 7-AGRICULTURE-Continued
2. Elective Franchise (Transferred).
3. Civil Rights (Transferred or Repealed). Chap.
4. Freedmen (Omitted). 47. Interchange of Department of Agricul
5. Alien Ownership of Land (Transferred ture and State Employees (Repealed).
Omitted). 48. Humane Methods of Livestock Slaughter.
6. Immigration (Transferred, Omitted, 49. Consultation on Agricultural Programs.
Repealed). 50. Agricultural Credit.
7. Exclusion of Chinese (Omitted or F 51. Food Stamp Program.
pealed). 52. Farm Labor Contractor Registration (Re
8. The Cooly Trade (Repealed). pealed).
9. Miscellaneous Provisions (Repealed 53. Cotton Research and Promotion.
Transferred). 54. Transportation, Sale, and Handling of Certain Animals.
10. Alien Registration (Repealed.) 55. Department of Agriculture.
11. Nationality (Repealed or Transferred). 55A. Department of Agriculture Advisory Com
12. Immigration and Nationality. mittees.
13. Immigration and Naturalization Service 56. Unfair Trade Practice Affecting Produc
ers of Agricultural Products. 57. Plant Variety Protection.
TITLE 9-ARBITRATION 58. Potato Research and Promotion.
1. General Provisions. 59. Rural Fire Protection, Development, and
2. Convention on the Recognition and E Small Farm Research and Education.
forcement of Foreign Arbitral Awards 60. Egg Research and Consumer Information. 61. Noxious Weeds. 62. Beef Research and Information. 63. Farmer-to-Consumer Direct Marketing.
TITLE 10-ARMED FORCES 64. Agricultural Research, Extension, and SUBTITLE A-GENERAL MILITARY LAW
Teaching. 65. Wheat and Wheat Foods Research and
PART 1-ORGANIZATION AND GENERAL MILITARY
POWERS Nutrition Education. 66. Agricultural Foreign Investment Disclo
1. Definitions. sure.
2. Department of Defense. 67. Implementation of International Sugar
3. General Powers and Functions. Agreement, 1977.
4. Office of the Secretary of Defense. 68. Agricultural Subterminal Facilities.
5. Joint Chiefs of Staff. 69. Swine Health Protection.
6. Combatant Commands. 70. Animal Cancer Research.
7. Boards, Councils, and Committees. 71. Agricultural Trade Suspension Adjust
8. Defense Agencies and Department of I ment.
fense Field Activities. 72. National Agricultural Cost of Production
9. Regular Components. [No presents Standards Review Board.
tions) 73. Farmland Protection Policy.
11. Reserve Components. 74. Floral Research and Consumer Informa
13. The Militia. tion.
15. Insurrection. 75. International Carriage of Perishable 17. Arming of American Vessels. Foodstuffs.
18. Military Support for Civilian Law 76. Dairy Research and Promotion.
forcement Agencies. 77. Honey Research, Promotion, and Con
20. Humanitarian and Other Assistance. sumer Information.
21. Department of Defense Intelligence M 78. Agricultural Productivity Research.
ters. 79. Pork Promotion, Research, and Consumer
PART II-PERSONNEL Information. 80. Watermelon Research and Promotion.
31. Enlistments. 81. National Commission on Agriculture and
32. Officer Strength and Distribution Rural Development Policy.
Grade. State Agricultural Loan Mediation Pro
33. Appointments in Regular Components. grams.
34. Appointments as Reserve Officers. 83. Agricultural Competitiveness and Trade.
35. Temporary Appointments Offi
36. Promotion, Separation, and Involunt TITLE 8-ALIENS AND NATIONALITY
Retirement of Officers on the Acti 1.
Duty List. General Provisions (Repealed or Omit
General Service Requirements. ted).
38. Joint Officer Management.
PART IV-SERVICE, SUPPLY, AND PROCUREMENT
TITLE 10—ARMED FORCES—Continued
Chap. 39. Active Duty. 40. Leave. 41. Special Appointments, Assignments, De
tails, and Duties. 43. Rank and Command. 45. The Uniform.
Uniform Code of Military Justice. 48. Military Correctional Facilities.
Miscellaneous Prohibitions and Penalties. 51. Reserve Components: Standards and Pro
cedures for Retention and Promotion. 53. Miscellaneous Rights and Benefits.
Commissary and Exchange Benefits.
standard Performance of Duty or for
Certain Other Reasons. 61. Retirement or Separation for Physical
hysical Disability. 63. Retirement for Age. 65. Retirement of Warrant Officers for
Length of Service. 67. Retired Pay for Non-Regular Service.
Retired Grade. 71. Computation of Retired Pay.
Annuities Based on Retired or Retainer
Pay. 74. Department of Defense Military Retire
ment Fund. Death Benefits. Posthumous Commissions and Warrants.
Correction of Military Records. 80. (Repealed).
Civilian Employees. 83. Defense Intelligence Agency Civilian Per
sonnel. 85. Procurement Management Personnel.
Chap. 131. Planning and Coordination. 133. Facilities for Reserve Components. 134. Miscellaneous Administrative Provisions. 135. Encouragement of Aviation. 137. Procurement Generally. 138. Acquisition and Cross-Servicing Agree
ments With NATO Allies and Other
Countries. 139. Research and Development. 141. Miscellaneous Procurement Provisions. 142. Procurement Technical Assistance Coop
erative Agreement Program. 143. Production by Military Agencies. 144. Major Defense Acquisition Programs. 145. Cataloging and Standardization. 146. Contracting for Performance of Civilian
Commercial or Industrial Type Func
tions. 147. Utilities and Services. 148. Defense Industrial Base. 149. Issue to Armed Forces. 151. Issue of Serviceable Material Other Than
to Armed Forces. 100 153. Exchange of Material and Disposal of Ob
solete, Surplus, or Unclaimed Property. 155. Acceptance of Gifts and Services. 157. Transportation. 159. Real Property; Related Personal Proper
ty; and Lease of Non-Excess Property. 160. Environmental Restoration. 161. Property Records and Report of Theft or
Loss of Certain Property. 163. Military Claims. 165. Accountability and Responsibility. 167. Defense Mapping Agency. 169. Military Construction and Military
Family Housing. 171. Security and Control of Supplies.
PART 1-ORGANIZATION 301. Definitions. 303. Department of the Army. 305. The Army Staff. 307. The Army.
101. Training Generally. 102. Junior Reserve Officers' Training Corps. 103. Senior Reserve Officers' Training Corps. 104. Uniformed Services University of the
Health Sciences. 105. Armed Forces Health Professions Finan
cial Assistance Programs. 106. Educational Assistance for Members of
the Selected Reserve. 107. Educational Assistance for Persons Enlist
ing for Active Duty. 108. Granting of Advanced Degrees at Depart
ment of Defense Schools. 109. Educational Loan Repayment Programs. 110. Educational Assistance for Members Held
as Captives and Their Dependents.
331. Strength. 333. Enlistments. 335. Appointments in the Regular Army. 337. Appointments as Reserve Officers. 339. Temporary Appointments. 341. Active Duty. 343. Special Appointments, Assignments, De
tails, and Duties. 345. Rank and Command. 347. (Repealed). 349. Miscellaneous Prohibitions and Penalties. 351. (Repealed). 353. Miscellaneous Rights and Benefits. 355. Hospitalization. 357. Decorations and Awards.
TITLE 10–ARMED FORCES-Continued
Chap. 544. Temporary Appointments. 545. (Repealed). 547. (Repealed). 549. Reserve Promotions. 551. Officers in Command. 553. Special Assignments and Details. 555. Administration. 557. Rations. 559. Miscellaneous Prohibitions and Penalties 561. Miscellaneous Rights and Benefits. 563. Hospitalization and Medical Care. 565. Bands. 567. Decorations and Awards. 569. Discharge of Enlisted Members. 571. Voluntary Retirement. 573. Involuntary Retirement, Separation, an
Furlough. 575. Recall to Active Duty. 577. Death Benefits; Care of the Dead.
Chap. 359. (Repealed). 360. (Repealed). 361. Separation for Various Reasons. 363. Separation or Transfer to Retired Re
serve. 365. (Repealed). 367. Retirement for Length of Service. 369. Retired Grade. 371. Computation of Retired Pay. 373. Civilian Employees.
PART III-TRAINING 401. Training Generally. 403. United States Military Academy. 405. (Repealed). 407. Schools and Camps.
PART IV-SERVICE, SUPPLY, AND PROCUREMENT 431. Industrial Mobilization, Research, and
Development. 433. Procurement. 435. Issue of Serviceable Material to Armed
Forces. 437. Utilities and Services. 439. Sale of Serviceable Material. 441. Issue of Serviceable Material Other Than
to Armed Forces. 443. Disposal of Obsolete or Surplus Material. 445. Inquests; Disposition of Effects of De
ceased Persons; Captured Flags. 447. Transportation. 449. Real Property. 451. Military Claims. 453. Accountability and Responsibility.
SUBTITLE C-NAVY AND MARINE CORPS
PART III-EDUCATION AND TRAINING 601. Officer Procurement Programs. 603. United States Naval Academy. 605. United States Naval Postgraduate Schoa 607. Retirement of Civilian Members of the
Teaching Staffs of the United State
PART IV-GENERAL ADMINISTRATION 631. Secretary of the Navy: Miscellaneou
Powers and Duties. 633. Naval Vessels. 635. Naval Aircraft. 637. Salvage Facilities. 639. United States Naval Observatory. 641. Naval Petroleum Reserves. 643. Civilian Employees. 645. Procurement of Supplies and Services. 647. Disposal of Obsolete or Surplus Materia 649. Quarters, Utilities, and Related Services. 651. Ships' Stores and Commissary Stores. 653. Claims. 655. Prize. 657. Stay of Judicial Proceedings. 659. Naval Militia. 661. Accountability and Responsibility. 663. Names and Insignia.
SUBTITLE D-AIR FORCE
PART 1-ORGANIZATION 501. Definitions. 503. Department of the Navy. 505. Office of the Chief of Naval Operations. 506. Headquarters, Marine Corps. 507. Composition of the Department of the
Navy. 509. (Repealed). 511. (Repealed). 513. Bureaus; Office of the Judge Advocate
General. 515. (Repealed). 516. (Repealed). 517. (Repealed). 519. Naval Reserve and Marine Corps Reserve.
PART II-PERSONNEL 531. Strength of Naval Reserve and Marine
Corps Reserve. 533. Distribution in Grade. 535. Grade and Rank of Officers. 537. Enlistments. 539. Original Appointments. 541. Running Mates for Reserve Officers. 543. (Repealed).
PART 1-ORGANIZATION 801. Definitions. (No present sections] 803. Department of the Air Force. 805. The Air Staff. 807. The Air Force.
PART II—PERSONNEL 831. Strength. 833. Enlistments. 835. Appointments in the Regular Air Force. 837. Appointments as Reserve Officers. 839. Temporary Appointments. 841. Active Duty. 843. Special Appointments, Assignments, I
tails, and Duties.
TITLE 10-ARMED FORCES—Continued
SUBTITLE D-AIR FORCE—CONTINUED
Chap. 845. Rank and Command. 847. (Repealed). 849. Miscellaneous Prohibitions and Penalties. 851. [Repealed). 853. Miscellaneous Rights and Benefits. 855. Hospitalization 857. Decorations and Awards. 859. [Repealed). 860. (Repealed). 861. Separation for Various Reasons. 863. Separation or Transfer to Retired Re
serve. 865. (Repealed). 867. Retirement for Length of Service. 869. Retired Grade. 871. Computation of Retired Pay. 873. Civilian Employees.
PART III-TRAINING 901. Training Generally. 903. United States Air Force Academy. 905. [Repealed). 907. Schools and Camps. 909. Civil Air Patrol.
PART IV-SERVICE, SUPPLY, AND PROCUREMENT 931. Industrial Mobilization, Research, and
Development. 933. Procurement. 935. Issue of Serviceable Material to Armed
Forces. 937. Utilities and Services. 939. Sale of Serviceable Material. 941. Issue of Serviceable Material Other Than
to Armed Forces. 943. Disposal of Obsolete or Surplus Material. 945. Inquests; Disposition of Effects of De
ceased Persons. 947. Transportation. 949. Real Property. 951. Military Claims. 953. Accountability and Responsibility.
TITLE 12–BANKS AND BANKING
The Comptroller of the Currency.
National Banks. 3. Federal Reserve System.
Crimes and Offenses. 6. Foreign Banking.
Export-Import Bank of the United States. 7. Farm Credit Administration (Repealed or
Omitted, See Chapter 23). A. Agricultural Marketing.
Regional Agricultural Credit Corpora
tions. 8. Adjustment and Cancellation of Farm
Loans. 9. National Agricultural Credit Corporations
(Repealed or Omitted). Local Agricultural-Credit Corporations,
Livestock-Loan Companies and Like Organizations; Loans to Individuals To Aid in Formation or To Increase Capital
Stock. 11. Federal Home Loan Banks. 11A. Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corpora
Federal Loan Agency (Omitted).
Bank Service Corporations. 19. Security Measures for Banks and Savings
and Loan Associations.
Credit Control. 21. Financial Recordkeeping.
Tying Arrangements. 23. Farm Credit System. 24. Federal Financing Bank. 25. National Commission on Electronic Fund
and Traveler's Checks.
Real Estate Settlement Procedures. 28. Emergency Mortgage Relief.
Home Mortgage Disclosure. 30. Community Reinvestment. 31. National Consumer Cooperative Bank. 32. Foreign Bank Participation in Domestic
Markets. 33. Depository Institution Management
Interlocks. 34. Federal Financial Institutions Examina
tion Council. 35. Right to Financial Privacy. 36. Depository Institutions Deregulation and
Financial Regulation Simplification. Solar Energy and Energy Conservation
Bank. 38. Multifamily Mortgage Foreclosure. 39. Alternative Mortgage Transactions. 40. International Lending Supervision. 41. Expedited Funds Availability.
14A. Aid to Small Business. Chap
14B. Small Business Investment Program. 1. Administration.
15. Economic Recovery. 3. Collection and Publication of Statistics.
15A. Interstate Transportation of Petroleum 5. Censuses.
Products. 7. Offenses and Penalties,
15B. Natural Gas.
15C. Alaska Natural Gas Transportation.
16A. Emergency Petroleum Allocation (OmitTITLE 14-COAST GUARD
16B. Federal Energy Administration. PART I-REGULAR COAST GUARD
16C. Energy Supply and Environmental Co1. Establishment and Duties.
ordination. 3. Composition and Organization,
17. Production, Marketing, and Use of Bitu5. Functions and Powers.
minous Coal (Repealed). 7. Cooperation With Other Agencies. 9.
18. Coast Guard Academy.
Transportation of Firearms (Repealed). 11. Personnel.
19. Miscellaneous. 13. Pay, Allowances, Awards, and Other
20. Regulation of Insurance. Rights and Benefits.
21. National Policy on Employment and Pro15. (Repealed).
ductivity. 17. Administration.
23. Dissemination of Technical, Scientific, PART II-COAST GUARD RESERVE AND AUXILIARY
and Engineering Information. 21. Coast Guard Reserve.
24. Transportation of Gambling Devices. 23. Coast Guard Auxiliary.
Flammable Fabrics. 25. General Provisions for Coast Guard Re
26. Household Refrigerators. serve and Auxiliary.
27. Automobile Dealer Suits Against Manu
facturers. TITLE 15-COMMERCE AND TRADE
28. Disclosure of Automobile Information.
29. Manufacture, Transportation, or Distribu1. Monopolies and Combinations in Re
tion of Switchblade Knives. straint of Trade.
30. Hazardous Substances. 2. Federal Trade Commission; Promotion of
31. Destruction of Property Moving in ComExport Trade and Prevention of Unfair
merce. Methods of Competition.
32. Telecasting of Professional Sports Con2A. Securities and Trust Indentures.
tests. 2B. Securities Exchanges.
Brake Fluid Regulation (Repealed). 2B-1. Securities Investor Protection.
34. Antitrust Civil Process. 2C. Public Utility Holding Companies.
35. Seat Belt Regulation (Repealed). 2D. Investment Companies and Advisers.
36. 2E. Omnibus Small Business Capital Forma
Cigarette Labeling and Advertising.
37. State Technical Services. tion. 3. Trade-Marks.
38. Traffic and Motor Vehicle Safety. 4. China Trade.
39. Fair Packaging and Labeling Program. 5. Statistical and Commercial Information.
39A. Special Packaging of Household Sub6. Weights and Measures and Standard
stances for Protection of Children. Time.
40. Department of Commerce. 7. National Institute of Standards and Tech
41. Consumer Credit Protection. nology.
42. Interstate Land Sales. 7A. Standard Reference Data Program.
Newspaper Preservation. 8. Falsely Stamped Gold or Silver or Goods
44. Protection of Horses. Manufactured Therefrom.
45. Emergency Loan Guarantees to Business 9. National Weather Service.
Enterprises. 9A. Weather Modification Activities or At 45A. Chrysler Corporation Loan Guarantee tempts; Reporting Requirement.
(Omitted). 10. War Finance Corporation.
46. Motor Vehicle Information and Cost Sav 10A. Collection of State Cigarette Taxes.
ings. 10B. State Taxation of Income From Interstate
47. Consumer Product Safety. Commerce.
48. Hobby Protection. 11. Caustic Poisons.
49. Fire Prevention and Control. 12. Discrimination Against Farmers' Coopera 50. Consumer Product Warranties.
tive Associations by Boards of Trade. 51. National Productivity and Quality o 13. Textile Foundation.
Working Life. 13A. Fishing Industry.
52. Electric and Hybrid Vehicle Research, De 14. Reconstruction Finance Corporation.
velopment, and Demonstration.