Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance action activities additional Administration advance agency amended amount annual application appropriate approved assistance Association authorized basis carry centum certification charges commitments connection construction contain contract contributions cooperative corporation cost covered deems designed determined Director dwelling effective eligible enactment energy enter established exceed existing extent facilities families Federal financing fiscal funds grants Housing Act Housing and Urban improvements income increase interest involved issued less limitations loan located manufactured home means meet ment mortgage insurance mortgagor necessary needs obligations occupancy officer operation otherwise owner paid paragraph payments period persons premium prescribe principal prior public housing agency purchase pursuant reasonable received referred regulations rehabilitation rent rental requirements residents respect result Secre Secretary standards structure subsection tary tenants term thereof tion United Urban Development
392. lappuse - States, and such guaranty shall be expressed on the face thereof, and such bonds shall be lawful investments, and may be accepted as security for all fiduciary, trust, and public funds, the investment or deposit of which shall be under the authority or control of the United States or any officer or officers thereof.
79. lappuse - Loans made and evidences of indebtedness purchased under this section shall bear interest at a rate not less than a rate determined by the Secretary of the Treasury taking into consideration the current average market yield on outstanding marketable obligations of the United States with remaining periods to maturity comparable to the average maturities of such loans, adjusted to the nearest one-eighth of 1 per centum...
383. lappuse - Treasury, taking into consideration the current average rate on outstanding marketable obligations of the United States as of the last day of the month preceding the issuance of the obligations.
122. lappuse - All redemptions, purchases, and sales by the Secretary of the Treasury of such notes or other obligations shall be treated as public debt transactions of the United States.
563. lappuse - Code. (2) If the petitioner applies to the court for leave to adduce additional evidence, and shows to the satisfaction of the court that such additional evidence is material and that there were reasonable grounds for the failure to adduce such evidence in the proceeding before the...
396. lappuse - Administrator to be issued hereunder and for such purpose the Secretary of the Treasury is authorized to use as a public debt transaction the proceeds from the sale of any securities issued under the Second Liberty Bond Act, as amended, and the purposes for which securities may be issued under such Act, as amended, are extended to include any purchases of such notes and obligations.
215. lappuse - The corporation, Including Its franchise, Its capital, reserves and surplus, and its income, shall be exempt from all taxation now or hereafter Imposed by the United States, by any territory, dependency, or possession thereof, or by any state, county, municipality, or local taxing authority...
55. lappuse - Corporation, including its franchise, its capital, reserves, and surplus, and its income shall be exempt from all taxation now or hereafter imposed by the United States, by any territory, dependency, or possession thereof, or by any state, county, municipality, or local taxing authority; except...
389. lappuse - ... income, shall be exempt from all taxation now or hereafter imposed by the United States, by any Territory, dependency, or possession thereof, or by any State, county, municipality, or local taxing authority, except that any real property of the Corporation shall be subject to State, Territorial, county, municipal or local taxation to the same extent according to its value as other real property is taxed.