Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accident rate action activities additional Administration agency air traffic control aircraft airlines airport amount analysis annual approach appropriate areas assessment Association authority aviation industry aviation safety aviation system become benefits Board budget capital carriers changes charges collected Commission believes Commission recommends Committee Congress continue costs critical delay determined economic effective efficiency efforts ensure equipment established existing FAA's facilities federal Federal Aviation Figure financing flight funding future growth House implement improve increase industry initiatives International investments issues maintenance means measures meet ment million needs Office operations organization PBO-ATS performance pilot present priorities problems programs proposed receive reduce regulations requirements responsibilities result Review rules Senate specific spending standards subsection term tion transportation Trust Fund United users
18. lappuse - continental United States" means the District of Columbia and the States other than Alaska and Hawaii. '(2) 225-mile zone.- The term "225-mile zone" means that portion of Canada and Mexico which is not more than 225 miles from the nearest point in the continental United States.
27. lappuse - ... (2) With full recognition of the constitutional right of either House to change such rules (so far as relating to the procedure in such House) at any time, in the same manner and to the same extent as in the case of any other rule of such House. (b) As used in this section, the term "resolution...
17. lappuse - States or the 225-mile zone and ends inside such area, or (iii) begins outside the United States and ends outside such area is taxable only with respect to such portion of the transportation which is directly or indirectly from one port or station in the United States to another such port or station.
27. lappuse - All appeals from the decisions of the Chair relating to the application of the rules of the Senate or the House of Representatives, as the case may be, to the procedure relating to a resolution with respect to a reorganization plan shall be decided without debate.
1. lappuse - Except as otherwise expressly provided, whenever in this Act an amendment or repeal is expressed in terms of an amendment to, or repeal of, a section or other provision, the reference shall be considered to be made to a section or other provision of the Internal Revenue Code of 1954. TITLE I AMENDMENTS RELATED TO ECONOMIC RECOVERY TAX ACT OF 1981 Section 101.
17. lappuse - ... (3) such portion (A) begins at either (i) the point where the route of the transportation leaves the United States, or (ii) a port or station in the 225-mile zone, and (B...
27. lappuse - Congress (1) as an exercise of the rulemaking power of the Senate and the House of Representatives, respectively, and as such they are deemed a part of the rules of each House, respectively, but applicable only with respect to the procedure to be followed in that House in the case of resolutions described by subsection f.
21. lappuse - Secretary or his delegate, no tax shall be imposed under section 4271 upon amounts paid within the United States for the transportation of property in the course of exportation (including shipment to a possession of the United States) by continuous movement, and in due course so exported or shipped.
27. lappuse - No amendment to, or motion to recommit, the resolution shall be in order, and it shall not be in order to move to reconsider the vote by which the resolution is agreed to or disagreed to.