Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
aged arose bear beautiful beautiful bird beheld bird of Fiducia blessed bloom blossoms bond-child borne bright bird brother child Christabel Christabus closed clouds cold coming cried crimson cross dark dawn of to-morrow fathers fear fell flowers follow Gabriel garden gaze glory golden gone green hand happy head hear heard heart holy Decæus hues knew land leave light little Ignatius living looked lords of Mortalis lovely meet melody mother never night once onward passed path plains plant prayer raised reach remember rest round seek seemed seen shades shed shepherds sing soaring song sorrow soul spirit spread stone stood strange sun of to-day tears thee Theophilus thou thought turned unto vale of Fiducia vine voice walk walls warm watched waters weary wept white blossoms whither winds wings
39. lappuse - For the Lord shall comfort Zion: he will comfort all her waste places; and he will make her wilderness like Eden, and her desert like the garden of the Lord; joy and gladness shall be found therein, thanksgiving, and the voice of melody.
61. lappuse - For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace : the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.
40. lappuse - For they that led us away captive, required of us then a song, and melody in our heaviness : Sing us one of the songs of Sion.
40. lappuse - The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me ; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek ? he hath sent me to bind up the broken hearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison. to them that are bound...
41. lappuse - Awake, awake ; put on thy strength, O Zion ; put on thy beautiful garments, O Jerusalem, the holy city : for henceforth there shall no more come into thee the uncircumcised and the unclean. Shake thyself from the dust ; arise, and sit down, O Jerusalem : loose thyself from the bands of thy neck, O captive daughter of Zion.
62. lappuse - The wilderness and the solitary place shall be glad ; and the desert shall rejoice, and blossom as the rose.
39. lappuse - And forgettest the Lord thy maker, that hath stretched forth the heavens, and laid the foundations of the earth; and hast feared continually every day because of the fury of the oppressor, as if he were ready to destroy?
41. lappuse - O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; Happy shall he be that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us. Happy shall he be that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.