Foreign Bank Secrecy, Hearing Before the Subcommittee on Financial Institutions of ..., 91-2 on S.3678 and H.R. 15073 ..., June 8, 9, 10 and 11, 1970
1970 - 350 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
abroad activities addition agencies amended American amount apply authority bank accounts believe bill borrowers branches broker checks citizens Commission Committee concerned CORP corporation court crime criminal currency deal deposit disclosure dollars domestic effect enforcement engaged Exchange Federal Federal Reserve Board filed financial institutions foreign bank foreign financial funds give Government House illegal important income indicated individuals insured interest investment investors involved legislation loan maintain margin margin requirements ment million obtain offer operations payments persons position present problem proceedings proposed provisions purchase question reason records regulations relating reports requirements respect result rules secrecy secret Secretary securities sell Senator BENNETT Senator PROXMIRE Service shares statement Swiss bank Switzerland tion trade transactions Treasury Trust types United violation York
206. lappuse - Board, on the ground that the testimony or evidence required of him may tend to incriminate him or subject him to a penalty or forfeiture ; but no Individual shall be prosecuted or subjected to any penalty or forfeiture for or on account of any transaction, matter, or thing concerning which he Is compelled, after having claimed his privilege against self-incrimination, to testify or produce evidence, except that such individual so testifying shall not be exempt from prosecution and punishment for...
17. lappuse - Whenever it appears to any person authorized by the President to exercise authority under this title that any individual or organization has engaged, is engaged, or...
339. lappuse - ... have a high degree of usefulness in criminal, tax, or regulatory investigations or proceedings...
172. lappuse - Act, the expressed purpose of which is to require records to be maintained because they "have a high degree of usefulness in criminal, tax, and regulatory investigations and proceedings.
113. lappuse - ... per centum or more of whose outstanding voting securities are directly or indirectly owned, controlled, or held with power to vote, by such...
113. lappuse - ... any person directly or indirectly controlling, controlled by, or under common control with, such other person...
147. lappuse - ... willfully fails to pay such estimated tax or tax, make such return or declaration, keep such records, or supply such information, at the time or times required by law or regulations...
97. lappuse - ... by the use of means and instruments of transportation and communication in interstate commerce and of the mails...
105. lappuse - The doctrine of primary jurisdiction, like the rule requiring exhaustion of administrative remedies, is concerned with promoting proper relationships between the courts and administrative agencies charged with particular regulatory duties.