Methaqualone (Quaalude, Sopor) Traffic, Abuse and Regulation: Hearings, Ninety-third Congress, First Session, Pursuant to S. Res. 56, Section 12 ...
United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee to Investigate Juvenile Delinquency
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1973 - 468 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
addiction Administration alcohol amphetamines appear Attorney authorized barbiturates become believe BNDD Bureau called cause Chairman Clinic committee companies concerned controlled substance court dangerous dependence depressant distribution doctor dosage dose drug abuse ECKMAN effect evidence experience fact feel give going Health hearing heroin Hospital hypnotic important increased indicated individuals Internal Revenue Code juice kind look manufacture March means methaqualone months narcotic occur overdose patients period person physical physicians pills potential prescribed prescription present problem Quaalude question reason recent recommendation record RECTOR Reference regard relating reported response result says schedule scientific Senator BAYH sentence sleep sopors Stat statement street studies symptoms tablets taken talking term thing tion treatment United withdrawal Yes Yes Yes
39. lappuse - Any person who attempts or conspires to commit any offense defined in this title is punishable by imprisonment or fine or both which may not exceed the maximum punishment prescribed for the offense, the commission of which was the object of the attempt or conspiracy.
25. lappuse - Depressants.-Unless specifically excepted or unless listed in another schedule, any material, compound, mixture, or preparation which contains any quantity of the following substances having a depressant effect on the central nervous system...
24. lappuse - narcotic drug" means any of the following, whether produced directly or indirectly by extraction from substances of vegetable origin, or independently by means of chemical synthesis, or by a combination of extraction and chemical synthesis: (A) Opium, coca leaves, and opiates.
50. lappuse - All controlled substances which have been manufactured, distributed, dispensed, or acquired in violation of this title. (2) All raw materials, products, and equipment of any kind which are used, or intended for use, in manufacturing, compounding, processing, delivering, importing, or exporting any controlled substance in violation of this title.
54. lappuse - Commission shall have the power to appoint and fix the compensation of such personnel as it deems advisable, without regard to the provisions of title 5, United States Code, governing appointments in the competitive service, and the provisions of chapter 51 and subchapter III of chapter 53 of such title, relating to classification and General Schedule pay rates.
18. lappuse - Narcotic drug' means any of the following, whether produced directly or indirectly by extraction from substances of vegetable origin, or independently by means of chemical synthesis, or by a combination of extraction and chemical synthesis: ( 1 ) Opium and opiate, and any salt, compound, derivative, or preparation of opium or opiate.
52. lappuse - ... no testimony or other information compelled under the order (or any information directly or indirectly derived from such testimony or other information) may be used against the witness in any criminal case, except a prosecution for perjury, giving a false statement, or otherwise failing to comply with the order.
21. lappuse - The Attorney General shall by regulation exclude any nonnarcotic substance from a schedule if such substance may, under the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act, be lawfully sold over the counter without a prescription. (2...
21. lappuse - There is a lack of accepted safety for use of the drug or other substance under medical supervision.