Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
able affection affliction appear attention believe better Bible blessed bring called child Christ Christian Church comfort coming consider continually darkness death desire divine duty earth enter eternal evil eyes faith Father fear feel follow friends give given glory God's grace hand happy hath hear heard heart heaven heavenly holy hope hour Jesus keep kind land leave light live look Lord means mind nature never observe once pass peace person poor pray prayer present promise Psalm reason received religion remark remember respect rest rich salvation saved Saviour Scriptures seek seen sinners sins soon sorrow soul speak spirit strength sufferings sure taken tell thee things thou thought tion true trust truth turn unto verse walk wish young
40. lappuse - Leave thy fatherless children, I will preserve them alive; and let thy widows trust in me.
397. lappuse - Let the priests, the ministers of the Lord, weep between the porch and the altar, and let them say, Spare thy people, O Lord, and give not thine heritage to reproach, that the heathen should rule over them; wherefore should they say among the people, Where is their God?
85. lappuse - For I know him, that he will command his children and his household after him, and they shall keep the way of the Lord, to do justice and judgment; that the Lord may bring upon Abraham that which he hath spoken of him.
338. lappuse - And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did? 55 But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of. 56 For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them.
45. lappuse - But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them, and that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee 'wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
446. lappuse - For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called : but God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty...
65. lappuse - Behold my servant, whom I have chosen ; my beloved, in whom my soul is well pleased : I will put my Spirit upon him, and he shall shew judgment to the Gentiles.
154. lappuse - Go to now, ye that say, To-day or to-morrow we will go into such a city and continue there a year, and buy and sell, and get gain : whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life ? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away. For that ye ought to say, If the Lord will, we shall live, and do this, or that.