Decisions of the Commissioner of Patents and of the United States Courts in Patent and Trade-mark and Copyright Cases
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1909
"Compiled from Official gazette. Beginning with 1876, the volumes have included also decisions of United States courts, decisions of Secretary of Interior, opinions of Attorney-General, and important decisions of state courts in relation to patents, trade-marks, etc. 1869-94, not in Congressional set." Checklist of U. S. public documents, 1789-1909, p. 530.
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
action affirmed alleged allowed amendment appeal appellee application assigned Assistant authority awarding believed claims clearly combination Commissioner of Patents Company connection considered consisting construction contained contended counts Court Court of Appeals covered Decided decision denied described descriptive determined device disclosed dissolve drawings entitled establish evidence Examiner of Interferences Examiners-in-Chief exclusive Exhibit fact February filed final further given granted ground held holding invention involved issue January judgment label letter limit machine manufacture March mark matter means mechanism Messrs motion notice operation opinion opposer opposition original party Patent Office petition placed practice preliminary statement present Primary Examiner printed prior priority proceedings question reason record reduction references refused registration rejected relating rendered res adjudicata Rule shown specification statute sufficient taken term testimony tion trade trade-mark United witness
560. lappuse - In the four quarters of the globe, who reads an American book, or goes to an American play, or looks at an American picture or statue...
575. lappuse - Copyright," together with the year the copyright was entered, and the name of the party by whom it was taken out thus" Copyright, 18, by AB
319. lappuse - That no mark, which consists merely in the name of an individual, firm, corporation, or association, not written, printed, impressed, or woven in some particular or distinctive manner or in association with a portrait of the individual, or merely in words or devices which are descriptive of the goods with which they are used, or of the character or quality of such goods, or merely a geographical name or term, shall be registered under the terms of this act...
621. lappuse - ... likely to cause confusion or mistake in the mind of the public, or to deceive purchasers...
229. lappuse - Regulation 28 of the Rules and Regulations for the enforcement of the Food and Drugs Act was amended as follows: ". . . Acetanilide (antifebrine, phenylacetamide).
583. lappuse - ... one dollar for every sheet of the same found in his possession, either printing, printed, copied, published, imported, or exposed for sale...
376. lappuse - ... upon failure of the applicant to prosecute the same within one year after any action therein, of which notice shall have been given to the applicant, they shall be regarded as abandoned by the parties thereto, unless it be shown to the satisfaction of the Commissioner of Patents that such delay was unavoidable...
139. lappuse - An assignment, grant or conveyance shall be void as against any subsequent purchaser or mortgagee for a valuable consideration, without notice, unless it is recorded in the Patent Office within three months from the date thereof or prior to such subsequent purchase or mortgage.