Scientific and Technical Aerospace Reports, 27. sējums,1-4. izdevums
Lists citations with abstracts for aerospace related reports obtained from world wide sources and announces documents that have recently been entered into the NASA Scientific and Technical Information Database.
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
A01 CSCL active Aeronautics and Space aircraft analysis applications approach atmospheric Author Avail calculated Calif Center communications compared components composite Conference Contract Copyright Avail described determined developed discussed distribution dynamic effects Electricity electron element energy Engineering equations estimated evaluation experimental experiments field Final Flight flow France frequency function ground heat Includes Inst International Italy laser layer lightning materials measurements mechanical method NASA National Aeronautics National Lab Netherlands Noordwijk NTIS HC A03/MF observed obtained operation optical parameters performance phase Physics plasma predicted presented pressure primary document problems produced properties Publications range region Remote Report requirements Research satellite Science Sensing simulation solution Space spectral stars structure surface techniques Technology temperature theory Thesis Univ Volume
282. lappuse - ... number. Non-NASA publications (no asterisk) should be ordered by the AD, PB, or other report number shown on the last line of the citation, not by the N accession number. It is also advisable to cite the title and other bibliographic identification. Avail: SOD (or GPO). Sold by the Superintendent of Documents, US Government Printing Office, in hard copy. The current price and order number are given following the availability line. (NTIS will fill microfiche requests...
282. lappuse - Includes applications of space technology to urban problems; technology transfer; technology assessment; and surface and mass transportation. For related information see 03 Air Transportation and Safety, 16 Space Transportation, and 44 Energy Production and Conversion.
71. lappuse - Emphasis is placed on the use of remote sensing and geophysical instrumentation in spacecraft and aircraft to survey and inventory natural resources and urban areas. Subject matter is grouped according to agriculture and forestry, environmental changes and cultural resources, geodesy and cartography, geology and mineral resources, hydrology and water management, data processing and distribution systems, instrumentation and sensors, and economic analysis.
141. lappuse - ... ^symbol.) Avail NASA Public Document Rooms. Documents so indicated may be examined at or purchased from the National Aeronautics and Space Administration. Public Documents Room (Room 126). 600 Independence Ave.. SW Washington. DC 20546. or public document rooms located at each of the NASA research centers, the...
282. lappuse - AVAILABILITIES One or more sources from which a document announced in STAR is available to the public is given in each citation. The most commonly indicated sources and their acronyms or abbreviations are listed below. If the publication is available from a source other than those listed, the publisher and his address will be displayed on the availability line or in combination with the corporate source line.
141. lappuse - US, Canada, Mexico ADD $3.00 per TOTAL ORDER All Other Countries ADD $4.00 per TOTAL ORDER Exceptions Does NOT apply to: ORDERS REQUESTING NTIS RUSH HANDLING ORDERS FOR SUBSCRIPTION OR STANDING ORDER PRODUCTS ONLY NOTE: Each additional delivery address on an order...
207. lappuse - No. 58 in a continuing series on Soviet laser developments. The coverage includes basic research on solid state, liquid, gas, and chemical lasers; components; nonlinear optics; spectroscopy of laser materials; ultrashort pulse generation; crystal growing; theoretical aspects of advanced lasers; and general laser theory. Laser applications are listed under biological effects; communications...