Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
acres activities addition administration animals annual appropriations approved assistant August authorized automobile boundary building built Bureau California camp grounds Canyon carried cars Cave completed Congress connection construction continued Crater Creek Department east engineer entrance equipment established extension Fall feet fires fish Forest funds given Glacier Government Grand Canyon Grant highway Hot Springs House important improvement increase installed interest Interior July June Lake lands located maintained maintenance miles months monument Mount Mountain museum National Monument National Park Service natural necessary needed North operation Pass past permit placed plans plant points present protection ranger received repair reservation result River road ruins season Springs Stat station summer superintendent supply tion tourist trails trees United Valley various visited visitors West wild winter Yellowstone Yosemite
155. lappuse - Park shall be exercised under the direction of the Secretary of the Interior by the National Park Service, subject to the provisions of the Act of August 25, 1916, entitled "An Act to establish a National Park Service, and for other purposes.
159. lappuse - ... amount necessary for construction, operation, and maintenance, and payment of interest. Upon receipt of each such certificate the Secretary of the Treasury is authorized and directed to charge the fund with the amount so certified as repayment of the advances made under subdivision (b), which amount shall be covered into the Treasury to the credit of miscellaneous receipts.
4. lappuse - Such regulations shall provide for the preservation, from injury or spoliation, of all timber, mineral deposits, natural curiosities, or wonders within said park, and their retention in their natural condition.
170. lappuse - States is hereby authorized, in his discretion, to declare by public proclamation historic landmarks, historic and prehistoric structures, and other objects of historic or scientific interest that are situated upon the lands owned or controlled by the Government of the United States to be national monuments, and may reserve as a part thereof parcels of land, the limits of which in all cases shall be confined to the smallest area compatible with the proper care and management of the objects to be...
64. lappuse - For the construction, reconstruction, and improvement of roads and trails, inclusive of necessary bridges, in the national parks, monuments, and other areas administered by the National Park Service, including areas authorized to be established as national parks and monuments, and national park and monument approach roads authorized by the Act of January 31, 1931 (46 Stat.
162. lappuse - That any person who shall appropriate, excavate, injure, or destroy any historic or prehistoric ruin or monument, or any object of antiquity, situated on lands owned or controlled by the Government of the United States, without the permission of the Secretary of the Department of the Government having jurisdiction over the lands on which said antiquities are situated...
194. lappuse - SEC. 2. That the director shall, under the direction of the Secretary of the Interior, have the supervision, management, and control of the several national parks and national monuments which are now under the jurisdiction of the Department of the Interior, and of the Hot Springs Reservation in the State of Arkansas...
161. lappuse - He may also, upon terms and conditions to be fixed by him, sell or dispose of timber in those cases where in his judgment the cutting of such timber is required in order to control the attacks of insects or diseases or otherwise conserve the scenery or the natural or historic objects in any such park, monument, or reservation.