Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
action affirmed agreed alleged amount answer appeal application assessment authority bank bond cause charged claim Company complaint condition considered constitute construction contended contract corporation damages deed defendant denied determined directed District Court duty effect entered entitled error evidence executed fact filed finding follows further give given ground held injury instruction interest irrigation issue Judge judgment jury KEY-NUMBER land lease liability matter ment mortgage motion negligence notice objection Oklahoma opinion owner paid parties payment person petition plain plaintiff possession presented proceedings purchase question reason received record recover referred rendered respondent reversed rule statute sufficient suit Supreme Court sustained testimony thereof tion trial court verdict witness
51. lappuse - When a public offense is committed in part in one county and in part in another, or the acts or effects thereof constituting or requisite to the consummation of the offense occur in two or more counties, the jurisdiction is in either county.
113. lappuse - A contract in writing may be altered by a contract in writing, or by an executed oral agreement, and not otherwise.
229. lappuse - When an offense involves the commission of, or an attempt to commit a private injury, and is described with sufficient certainty in other respects to identify the act, an erroneous allegation as to the person injured, or intended to be injured, or of the place where the offense was committed, or of the property involved in its commission is not material.
233. lappuse - ... 1. Where it has been usually cultivated or improved; 2. Where it has been protected by a substantial inclosure; 3.
230. lappuse - This rule is founded on the plain and obvious principle, that a person must be presumed to intend to do that which he voluntarily and willfully does in fact do, and that he must intend all the natural, probable, and usual consequences of his own acts.
135. lappuse - The writ of mandamus may be denominated the writ of mandate. 1873-345. 1085. It may be issued by any court, except a justice's or police court, to any inferior tribunal, corporation, board, or person, to compel the performance of an act which the law specially enjoins, as a duty resulting from an office, trust, or station...
207. lappuse - There can be but one action for the recovery of any debt, or the enforcement of any right secured by mortgage upon real or personal property, which action must be in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.
80. lappuse - The degrees of kindred shall be computed according to the rule of the civil law ; and kindred of the half blood shall inherit equally with those of the whole blood, in the same degree, unless the inheritance came to the intestate by descent, devise, or gift of some one of his ancestors, in which case all those who are not of the blood of such ancestor shall be excluded from such inheritance.