Survey of Military Supply Management and Surplus Property Disposal Practices: Hearings Before a Subcommittee of the Committee on Government Operations, House of Representatives, Eighty-third Congress, Second Session, October 5, 7, 9, 12, and 13, November 4-6, and 9, 1953
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Operations, United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Operations. Military Operations Subcommittee
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1954 - 816 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
ABSTRACT ACCEPTANCE activity addition ADDRESS agencies agrees Air Force aircraft amount Approx Army AUGUST authorized award Balwan base basis batteries bidder Bureau Camp Drum Captain charge COLVIN Commander complete condition Continuation contracting officer copy Cost COTTER Department deposit depot DESCRIPTION determined directed disposal DOLLARS engines equipment excess figures furnished Government IKARD inch INSPECT interest inventory INVITATION KASTER Lieutenant Colonel listed mailing Major MANAGEMENT material Mower NAME Navy notice opening Operation otherwise PAGE percent person PERSONAL PROPERTY prior Property Disposal Purchaser quantity received REGULATION removal repair requirements responsibility returned RIEHLMAN salvage scrap screening SERVICES SERVICES ADMINISTRATION SHEET shipped SHOW sold space specified STANDARD FORM Station storage submitted supply surplus Terms tion TITLE Total Price Bid UNIT unless weight
508. lappuse - I, . . , certify that I am the Secretary of the corporation named as contractor herein; that who signed this contract on behalf of the contractor was then of said corporation; that said contract was duly signed for and in behalf of said corporation by authority of its governing body, and is within the scope of its corporate powers.
338. lappuse - ... any fee, commission, percentage or brokerage fee, contingent upon or resulting from the award of this contract, and agrees to furnish information relating to (a) and (b) above as requested by the Contracting Officer. (For Interpretation of the representation, including the term "bona fide employee," see Code of Federal Regulations.
59. lappuse - ... to make a false statement or representation to any department or agency of the United States as to any matter within the jurisdiction of any department or agency of the United States.
22. lappuse - The Contractor warrants that no person or selling agency has been employed or retained to solicit or secure this contract upon an agreement or understanding for a commission, percentage, brokerage, or contingent fee, excepting bona fide employees or bona fide established commercial or selling agencies maintained by the Contractor for the purpose of securing business.
359. lappuse - D has not, paid or agreed to pay any company or person (other than a full-time bona fide employee working solely for the bidder...
142. lappuse - If this bid be accepted within calendar days from the date of the opening, to furnish any or all of the items upon which prices are quoted, at the price set opposite each item, delivered at the point(s) as specified and, unless otherwise specified within calendar days after receipt of order.
286. lappuse - Answer. The disposal of real property determined to be excess to the needs of the Department of Defense is a responsibility of the General Services Administration under the provisions of the Federal Property and Administrative Services Act of 1949; as amended 40 USC 471. Under the GSA procedures, the property would be first screened with all of the Federal Agencies and if no requirement is found to exist...
385. lappuse - D has not, employed or retained any company or person (other than a full-time bona fide employee working solely for the bidder...
674. lappuse - Scrap and/or salvage, provided the property strictly conforms to the definitions for scrap and/or salvage (§ 10143.4902-1). (d) Property determined by competent authority to be classified for reasons of national security; (e) Other items excepted from reporting as listed in...
522. lappuse - where is" means fob conveyance at the point specified in the Invitation. The description is based on the best available information, but the Government makes no guaranty, warranty, or representation, expressed or implied, as to quantity, kind, character, quality, weight, size, or description of any of the property, or its fitness for any use or purpose...