Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
72 Stat 90 Stat accordance action active duty Added P.L. Administration agency agreement allowance amended P.L. amount annual application appointed appropriate approved authorized basis benefits carry chapter charged child claim Committee compensation considered contract cost course Court death Department dependency described determined disability educational assistance effective election eligible employees employment entered entitled established facility Federal fiscal Forces funds furnished grant Health hospital individual institution interest June less loan means ment military month monthly necessary nursing operation paid paragraph participant payable payment pension performed period person position prescribed Public pursuant reason receive referred regulations renumbered respect result Secretary Sept served specified Stat subchapter submit subparagraph subsection surviving spouse term tion United veteran Veterans Affairs
605. lappuse - ... a) arbitrary, capricious, an abuse of discretion, or otherwise not in accordance with law; b) contrary to constitutional right, power, privilege, or immunity; c) in excess of statutory jurisdiction, authority, or limitations, or short of statutory right; d) without observance of procedure required by law...
240. lappuse - The loss, or loss of use, of both lower extremities, such as to preclude locomotion without the aid of braces, crutches, canes, or a wheelchair, or...
195. lappuse - Such investments may be made only in interest-bearing obligations of the United States or in obligations guaranteed as to both principal and interest by the United States.
946. lappuse - Senate, and shall be compensated at the rate provided for level IV of the Executive Schedule under section 5315 of title 5, United States Code.
568. lappuse - consumer reporting agency' means any person which, for monetary fees, dues, or on a cooperative nonprofit basis, regularly engages in whole or in part in the practice of assembling or evaluating consumer credit information or other information on consumers for the purpose of furnishing consumer reports to third parties, and which uses any means or facility of interstate commerce for the purpose of preparing or furnishing consumer reports.
946. lappuse - Commission. (2) While away from their homes or regular places of business in the performance of services for the Commission, members of the Commission shall be allowed travel expenses, including per diem in lieu of subsistence, in the same manner as persons employed intermittently in the Government service are allowed expenses under section 5703 of title 5 of the United States Code.
831. lappuse - ... unless in the opinion of the court the ability of the defendant to comply with the terms of the obligation is not materially affected by reason of his military service "(a) Stay the proceedings as provided in this act; or "(b) Make such other disposition of the case as may be equitable to conserve the interests of all parties.
18. lappuse - veteran' means persons who served in the organized military forces of the Government of the Commonwealth of the Philippines while such forces were in the service of the armed forces of the United States pursuant to the military order of the President of the United States, dated July 26, 1941...
380. lappuse - ... (3) in any other type of course which the Administrator finds to be avocational or recreational in character; unless the eligible veteran submits justification showing that the course will be' of bona fide use in the pursuit of his present or contemplated business or occupation.