Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
activities Agency agent amended application approved arms associate attempt Attorney authorized believe Canal carry cause CHAPTER charge commerce committed connection copy court delivered Department Director district document domestic effect employed employee enacted engaged entitled An Act espionage executed existing exported false fined five forces foreign government foreign principal furnished hereby House of Representatives hundred imprisoned injury inserting intent interfere issued June jurisdiction knowingly limits mails March material matter means military or naval national defense national-defense naval forces necessary oath obstruct obtain offense officer owner passport person photograph political port possession premises prescribed President provisions punished reason registration regulations relations respect search warrant Secretary seized seizure Senate shipped Stat statement station taken term territory thereof thereto tion transportation United utilities vessel violation warrant whoever willfully writing
6. lappuse - States in any manner or for any purpose, and one or more of such parties do any act to effect the object of the conspiracy, each of the parties to such conspiracy shall be fined not more than ten thousand dollars, or imprisoned not more than two years, or both.
30. lappuse - Government agency" means any executive department, commission, independent establishment, corporation wholly or partly owned by the United States which is an instrumentality of the United States, board, bureau, division, service, office, officer, authority, administration, or other establishment, in the executive branch of the Government. (c) The term "person...
42. lappuse - Act, or the application of such provision to any . person or circumstance, shall be held invalid, the remainder of this Act, or the application of such provision to persons or circumstances other than those as to which it is held invalid, shall not be affected thereby. SEC. 16. This Act may be cited as the "National Labor Relations Act.
63. lappuse - The officer may break open any outer or inner door or window of a house, or any part of a house, or anything therein, to execute the warrant, if, after notice of his authority and purpose, he is refused admittance.
52. lappuse - Whoever, when the United States is at war, shall willfully make or convey false reports or false statements with intent to interfere with the operation or success of the military or naval forces of the United States...
5. lappuse - ... 2. When it was used as the means of committing a felony; in which case it may be taken, on the warrant, from any house or other place in which it is concealed, or from the possession of the person by whom it was used in the commission of the crime; or of any other person in whose possession it may be; 3.
63. lappuse - SEC. 5. The affidavits or depositions must set forth the facts tending to establish the grounds of the application or probable cause for believing that they exist.
64. lappuse - If it appears that the property taken is not the same as that described in the warrant, or that there is no probable cause for believing the existence of the grounds on which the warrant was issued, the magistrate must cause it to be restored to the person from whom it was taken.