Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
adequate Administrator agencies ALDRICH amendment American amount answer appropriate approved areas assurance authority basis believe bill Board build CHAIRMAN Commerce committee Congress considered contribute convertibility cooperation course currency Department dollars earnings economic enterprise existing experience export Export-Import Bank extent foreign countries foreign investment funds further GASTON GIFFORD give given going Government guaranty House important increase industry interest International investment abroad investor issued legislation limited LITTELL loans matter mean ment mind necessary objective operation participation particular percent person possible present President private capital private investment problem production profits proposed question reason record Relations risks Secretary SNYDER Secretary WEBB Senator FLANDERS Senator FREAR Senator SPARKMAN statement technical assistance things tion trade treaties underdeveloped United Washington
99. lappuse - I believe that we should make available to peace-loving peoples the benefits of our store of technical knowledge in order to help them realize their aspirations for a better life. And, in co-operation with other nations, we should foster capital investment in areas needing development.
111. lappuse - Treasury, taking into consideration the current average rate on outstanding marketable obligations of the United States as of the last day of the month preceding the issuance of the obligations.
77. lappuse - Bank shall be to aid in financing and to facilitate exports and imports and the exchange of commodities between the United States or any of its Territories or insular possessions and any foreign country or the agencies or nationals thereof.
18. lappuse - The old imperialism exploitation for foreign profit has no place in our plans. What we envisage is a program of development based on the concepts of democratic fair dealing.
110. lappuse - Provided, That any funds allocated to a guaranty and remaining after all liability of the United States assumed in connection therewith has been released, discharged, or otherwise terminated, shall be available for allocation to other guaranties, the foregoing limitation notwithstanding.
110. lappuse - ... and all fees collected hereunder shall be available for expenditure in discharge of liabilities under guaranties made under this paragraph until such time as all such liabilities have been discharged or have expired, or until all such fees have been expended in accordance with the provisions of this paragraph; and (Hi) as used in this paragraph, the term "person...
110. lappuse - ... (C) when any payment is made to any person pursuant to a guaranty as hereinbefore, described, the currency, credits, assets, or investment on account, of which such payment is made shall become the property of the United States Government, and the United States Government shall be subrogated to any right, title, claim or cause of action existing in connection therewith...
111. lappuse - Act and (ii) for the purpose of carrying out the provisions of paragraph (3) of subsection (b) of this section until all liabilities arising under guaranties made pursuant to such paragraph (3) have expired or have been discharged.
16. lappuse - And, in co-operation with other nations, we should foster capital investment in areas needing development. Our aim should be to help the free peoples of the world, through their own efforts, to produce more food, more clothing, more materials for housing, and more mechanical power to lighten their burdens.