Hearings, Reports and Prints of the Senate Select Committee on Nutrition and Human Needs, 1-3. daļas
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1969
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
adequate Administration agencies Agriculture allowances American amount areas assistance average better BRYANT CAA CAA CAA CHAIRMAN child City committee commodity concerned Congress cost counties deficiency Department diet dietary direct distribution economic effect effort fact families Federal figures food stamp program funds give Government head households hunger important income increase indicated individuals infant intake kind less living malnutrition means million month mothers nutrients nutrition participation percent persons poor population poverty present problem protein purchase question reason received recommended record requirements result school lunch Secretary FREEMAN selected Senator MONDALE social statement Subjects survey things tion United various vitamin weight welfare women
494. lappuse - South: Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, and West Virginia.
483. lappuse - Pecos, Polk, Potter, Presidio, Rains, Randall, Reagan, Real, Red River, Reeves, Refugio, Roberts, Robertson, Rockwall, Runnels, Rusk, Sabine, San Augustine, San Jacinto, San Patricio, San Saba, Schleicher, Scurry, Shackelford, Shelby, Sherman, Smith, Somervell, Starr, Stephens, Sterling, Stonewall, Sutton...
929. lappuse - This investigation was supported in part by research grant #A-267 from the National Institute of Arthritis and Metabolic Diseases of the National Institutes of Health, Public Health Service...
720. lappuse - Hospital Discharge Survey," conducted by the National Center for Health Statistics, Department of Health, Education, and Welfare. This survey is based on a national sample of hospital records of discharged inpatients. According to data from "Hospital Indicators...
10. lappuse - SENATOR FROM THE STATE OF PENNSYLVANIA Senator CLARK. Thank you very much, Senator McGovern.
463. lappuse - Bellinger, Boone, Buchanan, Butler, Caldwell, Callaway, Camden, Cape Girardeau, Carroll, Carter, Cass, Cedar, Chariton, Christian, Clark, Clay, Clinton, Cole, Cooper, Crawford, Dade, Dallas, Daviess, DeKalb...
486. lappuse - Placer Plumas Riverside Sacramento San Benito San Bernardino San Diego San Francisco San Joaquin San Luis Obispo...
282. lappuse - Intake of nutrients or their faulty absorption and use by the 'body. Malnutrition can be expected to occur In a significant segment of the population as a result of a prolonged Intake of less than one-half of any recommended dietary allowance developed by the Food and Nutrition Board, National Academy of SciencesNational Research Council. "Hunger does not always accompany malnutrition, but malnutrition always accompanies hunger. "A poor diet Is one that provides a dietary intake of less than two-thirds...