Legislative Branch Appropriations for Fiscal Year 1996: Hearings Before a Subcommittee of the Committee on Appropriations, United States Senate, One Hundred Fourth Congress, First Session, on H.R. 1854 ....
United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Appropriations. Subcommittee on the Legislative Branch
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1995 - 676 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
Accountability activities additional administrative agencies amount analysis Answer appropriation areas Assessment assistance authority bills Board branch budget building Capitol Chairman changes Committee completed Congress Congressional continue contract copies cost Department documents economic effective efficient efforts electronic eliminate employees Energy estimates example executive expenses Federal fiscal fiscal year 1996 functions funds going Government hearing House impact important improve increase individual issues kind legislative Library Library of Congress look major materials ment million Office operations percent performance prepared printing problems proposed Question recommendations Record reduce request responsibilities result savings Senator MACK staff statement studies Subcommittee things tion United
336. lappuse - Members of the Senate Committee on Finance and the House Committee on Ways and Means...
175. lappuse - Section 7 requires the payment of overtime compensation at not less than one and one-half times the employee's regular rate of pay for all hours worked In excess of 40 In a work week.
281. lappuse - A legislative body cannot legislate wisely or effectively in the absence of information respecting the conditions which the legislation is intended to affect or change; and where the legislative body does not itself possess the requisite information which not infrequently is true recourse must be had to others who do possess it. Experience has taught...
642. lappuse - Chairman. [The following questions were not asked at the hearing, but were submitted to the Office for response subsequent to the hearing:] QUESTIONS SUBMITTED BY SENATOR CONNIE MACK Question.
230. lappuse - Court, where the same are affirmed in favor of the claimant, the sum due thereby shall be paid out of any general appropriation made by law for the payment and satisfaction of private claims, on presentation to the Secretary of the Treasury of a copy of said judgment...
496. lappuse - COMPENSATION AND MILEAGE FOR THE MEMBERS The funds required for compensation of Members of the House of Representatives, the Resident Commissioner from Puerto Rico, the Delegate from the District of Columbia, the Delegate from Guam, and the Delegate from the Virgin Islands in fiscal year 1976 were initially estimated at $20,373,580.
391. lappuse - Capitol complex; renovation, restoration, and modification of the interiors and exteriors of the Thomas Jefferson and John Adams Buildings of the Library of Congress and provision of off-site book storage facilities for the Library; and management oversight of the Thurgood Marshall Federal Judiciary Building.
339. lappuse - CBO's mandate to provide objective and impartial analysis, the discussion of each option presents the cases for and against it as fairly as possible. CBO does not endorse the options included, nor does exclusion of any proposal imply a recommendation. All divisions of the Congressional Budget Office contribute to this report.