Law Enforcement Assistance Administration: Hearings, Ninety-third Congress, First Session ...
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1973 - 1000 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
action activities addition administration allocated amount appropriate approval assistance Attorney authority awarded believe bill Chairman Rodino cities citizens Commission committee comprehensive concerned Congress continue coordination corrections councils counsel County court crime criminal justice system deal defender Department direct effective effort established evaluation example existing fact Federal feel fiscal function funds give goals going Governor grant House impact implementation improvement increase Institute involved kind law enforcement LEAA legislation major meet ment Michigan million operation organization percent persons planning agency police population present problem projects proposed question reason received recommendations reduce regional regional councils representatives responsibility result revenue sharing Safe Streets SEIBERLING specific staff standards statement Thank thing tion units urban
628. lappuse - It shall be an unlawful employment practice for an employer (1 ) to fail or refuse to hire or to discharge any individual, or otherwise to discriminate against any individual with respect to his compensation, terms, conditions, or privileges of employment, because of such individual's race, color, religion, sex, or national origin...
33. lappuse - Upon the filing of such petition, the court shall have jurisdiction to affirm the action of the...
613. lappuse - The Secretary of Labor shall have with respect to the labor standards specified in this section the authority and functions set forth in Reorganization Plan Numbered 14 of 1950 (15 FR 3176; 5 USC 133z15) and section 2 of the Act of June 13, 1934, as amended (40 USC 276c).
34. lappuse - Nothing contained in this Act shall be construed to authorize any department, agency, officer, or employee of the United States to exercise any direction, supervision, or control over the curriculum, program of instruction, administration, or personnel of any educational institution or school system...
628. lappuse - ... (2) to limit, segregate, or classify his employees or applicants for employment in any way which would deprive or tend to deprive any individual of employment opportunities or otherwise adversely affect his status as an employee, because of such individual's race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
628. lappuse - Notwithstanding any other provision of this title, it shall not be an unlawful employment practice for an employer to apply different standards of compensation, or different terms, conditions, or privileges of employment pursuant to a bona fide seniority or merit system...
38. lappuse - Authority for such purpose, may hold hearings, sign and issue subpenas, administer oaths, examine witnesses, and receive evidence at any place in the United States designated by the Authority.
628. lappuse - ... any professionally developed ability test provided that such test, its administration or action upon the results is not designed, intended or used to discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.