Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accepted accordance action additional Administrative AERONAUTICAL agreement allocated Amateur amended application assignment authorized band broadcast broadcast station Bureau carrier cause channel chapter Chief Class Commis Commission Communications complaint concerning construction contain copies designated determine direct documents effect equipment facilities facts FCC Form Federal filed FIXED Form frequency Government grant hearing inspection interest interference involving issues land license limited listed MARITIME material matters ment mission MOBILE motion NOTE notice officer operation original paragraph party period permit person petition prior procedure proceeding proposed pursuant radio Radio Services reasons records regulations relating renewal Reports request responsible rules served ship showing signed sion space specified standard statement station submitted Subpart taken television tion transfer transmitter United unless
92. lappuse - Rule 30 (b) or (d), the dep'onent may be examined regarding any matter, not privileged, which is relevant to the subject matter involved in the pending action, whether it relates to the claim or defense of the examining party or to the claim or defense of any other party, including the existence, description, nature, custody, condition and location of any books, documents, or other tangible things and the identity and location of persons having knowledge of relevant facts. It is not ground for objection...
97. lappuse - ... order any party to permit entry upon designated land or other property in his possession or control for the purpose of inspecting, measuring, surveying, or photographing the property or any designated object or operation thereon within the scope of the examination permitted by § 1.311 (b).
97. lappuse - An official record or an entry therein, when admissible for any purpose, may be evidenced by an official publication thereof or by a copy attested by the officer having the legal custody of the record, or by his deputy, and accompanied with a certificate that such officer has the custody.
97. lappuse - The deposition of a party or of any one who at the time of taking the deposition was an officer, director, or managing agent of a public or private corporation, partnership or association which is a party may be used by an adverse party for any purpose.
75. lappuse - ... at his dwelling house or usual place of abode with some person of suitable age and discretion then residing therein.
97. lappuse - Upon motion of any party showing good cause therefor and upon notice to all other parties, and subject to the provisions of Rule 30 (b), the court in which an action is pending may (1) order any party to produce and permit the inspection and copying or photographing, by or on behalf of the moving party, of any designated documents, papers, books, accounts, letters, photographs, objects, or tangible things, not privileged, which constitute or contain evidence relating to any of the matters within...
97. lappuse - Substitution of parties does not affect the right to use depositions previously taken; and, when an action in any hearing has been dismissed and another action involving the same subject matter is afterward brought between the same parties or their representatives or successors in interest, all depositions lawfully taken and duly filed in the former action may be used in the latter as if originally taken therefor.
97. lappuse - If only part of a deposition is offered in evidence by a party, an adverse party may require him to introduce all of it which is relevant to the part introduced, and any party may introduce any other parts.
97. lappuse - ... (b) PROCEDURES. After notice required by this section, the agency shall afford interested persons an opportunity to participate in the rule making through submission of written data, views, or arguments with or without opportunity to present the same orally in any manner...