Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
activities addition alternative archeological arrive assist beach bear viewing platform become bridge Brooks Camp Brooks Lake Brooks River area brown bear building cabin campers campground close complex concession constructed contact station continue cultural deck designed docking existing facilities falls fish FLOAT floatplane focus four gravel habitat human impacts improved increased interpretive KATMAI NATIONAL PARK King Salmon landing limit located lodge maintenance major MARGOT mouth Naknek Lake National Park Service OBSERVATION operation opportunity orientation overnight PARK AND PRESERVE pit house Plan presentation PRESERVE UNITED proposed protection rangers relocated removed require road season serve setting shelter shuttle stop side significance staging area storage structure Thousand Smokes Three Forks Overlook tour traffic trail trip UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT upgraded valley floor various vegetation visitation visitor center visitor contact visitor experience walk wilderness
53. lappuse - Interior has responsibility for most of our nationally owned public lands and natural resources. This includes fostering the wisest use of our land and water resources, protecting our fish and wildlife, preserving the environmental and cultural value of our national parks and historical places, and providing for the enjoyment of life through outdoor recreation.
53. lappuse - ... the environmental and cultural values of our national parks and historical places, and providing for the enjoyment of life through outdoor recreation. The Department assesses our energy and mineral resources and works to assure that their development is in the best interests of all our people. The Department also...
3. lappuse - Interior, and the State Historic Preservation Officer and the Advisory Council on Historic Preservation, respectively, in accordance with their established procedures.
53. lappuse - The Department assesses our energy and mineral resources and works to assure that their development is in the best interests of all our people. The Department also promotes the goals of the Take Pride in America campaign by encouraging stewardship and citizen responsibil1ty for the public lands and promoting citizen participation in their care.
2. lappuse - It is contrary to the National Park Service concept to manipulate habitat or populations to achieve maximum utilization of natural resources. Rather, the National Park System concept requires implementation of management policies which strive to maintain the natural abundance, behavior, diversity, and ecological integrity of native animals as part of their ecosystem, and the Committee intends that that concept be maintained.
7. lappuse - No threatened or endangered species of plants or animals are known to occur in the Brooks River area.